THE First Day

Aarthi's POV :

My Alarm has been ringing for a long time but I'm not ready to wake up. I woke up holding my head. I saw around the room and realized I was at my Husband's house and this headache is due to the 13 hr journey. I badly need a strong coffee right now. I went out of the room and saw it was going to rain from the balcony. I saw Arun's door is still locked. Maybe he's still sleeping. It's almost 6:30 in the morning. I generally wake up around 5 but that journey is so tiring. I went straight into the kitchen. I looked around and saw it is a well-furnished kitchen. The only problem is I don't know how to cook.

I can cook but not perfectly. Only I can eat what I cook. I need coffee now but I don't know how to make it. I always had instant coffee. I was looking here and there while scratching my head. I heard a sound and looked in that direction and saw Arun looking at me with a 0.2 smile on his face. I'm shocked and embarrassed at the same time. Shocked because he is already in formal dress and looking fresh while here I was in a Jackie Chan loose T-shirt and  Track. Embarrassed because I don't even know how to make a nice coffee.

Arun's POV :

I woke up at 4:00 and went straight into the shower. As always I don't know what I was thinking about but suddenly my thoughts went to her. An unknown smile appeared on my face. I'm thinking how can she have this effect on me in just one day? I came out and went to the Gym and got freshened up by 6:30. I came out and saw that her room is already open. I looked around her room but listened to some sounds from the kitchen and went there. I was standing at the end of the room and observing her. She might be looking for something. She had taken all items needed for coffee but didn't start making it. One thing is sure she doesn't know how to cook. 

Soon my phone started to vibrate and she turned towards me and then I realized to take my phone out. I saw it is from Shivam. I cut the call and went toward her. She looked a little embarrassed. 

POV ends.

Aarthi is the first to start a conversation. "Good morning."

"Good Morning."

"you're all ready. Need to go somewhere?"

"Umm, actually I go to the office so early."

"This early? Even your owner doesn't come by now."

Arun chuckled and continued, "Ya but few promising employees must go right. I'll go after some time. I mean I'll start by 8."

"Hmm. So you are one of them. Ok. You need coffee?", 'Shit. Why did I ask? Now I will be embarrassed more.'

"Sure.", 'Oh god, she looks cute when worried. I shouldn't say this.'

'He said SURE. Now I need to prepare coffee. God help me.'

"It's ok. I'll make it. No problem."

"You know how to make coffee?"

"Yes."

Aarthi moved aside and Arun took control of the kitchen and started preparing the coffee for both of them.

'Thank god. He knows how to make coffee.'

Arun is making coffee like a pro and Aarthi is a little mesmerized.

'He is a pro. Can he cook everything?'

"Yes. I can", said Arun without looking at Aarthi.

"What?", Aarthi is confused.

"I can cook everything.", he now turned to her and said.

"Did I say that loud?", asked Aarthi with an embarrassed smile.

"Yes.", Arun chuckled.

Arun handed one mug to Aarthi and they both went to the balcony. Arun sat on a stool and Aarthi sat in the cradle which she loved as soon as she saw it.