THE Orphanage

Aarthi's POV :

After dinner, all of us started in the car. Ridhima wanted to go by train but Bunny was adamant about going in the car. Arun is driving and Bunny is in the Passenger seat. I and Ridhima sat in the back and talked about pregnancy. Well, she is talking and I'm listening. She is a sweet girl. Independent and very determined. There is some tension between Bunny and Arun. They were silent since the start of the ride. Now the time is almost 2:30 a.m.

"Dude, let me drive from here. You take some rest.", Bunny said.

"Umm. It's okay Bunny. I'll continue.", Arun said but I can see he is tired.

"Bunny slept all day saying he would drive. Let him do it, Arun. And you take some rest.", Ridhima said.

"Okay.", saying this Arun stopped the car. He and Bunny opened their doors. Bunny settled in the driving seat and when Arun went to sit in the passenger seat, Bunny said, "Go and sit in the back. I want my wife here." Arun raised his eyebrows and looked at Ridhima while she was giving him a flying kiss to Bunny.

Shaking his head, he helped Ridhima to settle in the front, and he settled beside me.

Ridhima started munching on her Gulabjamun and Bunny is fully concentrating on driving. Arun is looking outside the window.

Lately, for a few days, I've been feeling a little different around Arun. I'm avoiding going near him but I want him near me always. I'm finding all the care he is showing for Ridhima and feeling so lucky to have him as my husband. I started liking his normal activities. I feel like looking at him and doing nothing. I'm feeling content. And this feeling is so good.

Bunny started the radio. The song lyrics felt like my own thoughts.

"INKA INKA NENU KORALENI ANDAALU ANNI KALLA MUNDUKOCHI NATYAMADE KSHANAMUNAAAA....
KAARANAALU LENU KALATHEDO KALISI MANASULONI PRATHI MAATA THANA BHAAVAMERIGINA THARUNAMUNAAA...

TELISINA NAA PRANAE NUVVANII
TELUPANAA MOUNAM ANE BHASHALOOO...

KALISAANULE PRATHI RATHIRI NINNEE
CHEPPANAA NAA NIJAMU AA KALALALOOOO...

KANTIPAAPA LAAGA MAARUTHUNNA PREMA,
PEDAVANCHULANE DAATI BHAYATAKI RAALEVAA???

GUNDE CHAPPUDALLE KOTTUKUNNA PREMA,
NENE NUVVANI ANTE OPPUKOLEVAA??"

(I couldn't wish for more after seeing you in front of my eyes.
I do not want to reason the feelings that are now growing in my heart.

I know you are my life, but I wish to tell you that with my language of silence.
I see you every night in my dreams, and can you understand if I tell you everything in those dreams?

Oh, Love, you filled all the borders of my eyes.
But why are you not ready to cross the border of my lips??
Oh, Love, you became the sound of my heartbeat.
But why are you not accepting the fact that tells You are me and I am you?)

I saw Arun trying to sleep. I took his hand that was on his stomach into mine and held it in between us. After a few minutes, he is sleeping peacefully. I smiled at him and slept.

Pov ends.

They slept with their hands intertwined. Aarthi is in deep slumber and is snoring a little. The sun is rising in the direction of Arun's window. Slowly, because the sun's rays falling on him, Arun started blinking his eyes.

Arun's POV :

I opened my eyes while yawning. I kept my left hand on my eyes to stop the intense rays. Bunny and Ridhima are grooving to some song playing on the radio. I looked at Aarthi and she was sleeping peacefully.