you're cruel gege (Xie Lian x Hua Cheng)

Xie Lian was busy with a ton of paper work. He had to finish 3 piles before dawn. Ling Wen had it way worse.

Since Puqi Shrine was under renovation, and his palace in the heavens felt too empty, he decided to return to ghost city. Hoping to find peace he had settled with his papers in Qiandeng Temple. But some little ghost had already informed the king about his presence.

'Gege! You should've told me about your return! I missed you!'

Hua Cheng plopped on the ground behind Xie Lian and cuddled him from the back. 'Those good for nothing bastards have been working you to the bone Lian, I think I should give them a visit.'

Xie Lian laughed nervously. 'There's no need for that my love, I'll get this done quickly. Why don't you go back to court? I'm sure they need your help. This gege will visit you in a couple of hours.'

'Yin Yu can handle it,' said Hua Cheng, getting up, 'Meanwhile, why don't you join me in the alter Dianxia?'

Hua Cheng lounged seductively across Xie Lian's altar. His outer robes were gone and his inner robes barely hid his sculpted abs.

Xie Lian blushed. SHAMELESS! His husband was too much these days. He turned around, facing his back to Hua Cheng and continued to work. 'How about you practicing some calligraphy in the meantime, San Lang?'

Hua Cheng groaned. Practicing calligraphy was a nightmare. 'Gege you're so cruel!' he whined. Xie Lian chuckled.

'Come here San Lang,' Xie Lian called sheepishly. Within an instant his husband was there, a smirk pasted in his face. This time pants were gone and all that remained was his see through undershirt and a flimsy loin cloth. Xie Lian almost died in shock, but he composed himself.

I called him for a kiss but he wants to...

Xie Lian kept a straight face and kissed Hua Cheng's hand, knowing he wouldn't last long if he kissed his lips. Forcing his eyes not to trail downward, Xie Lian cleared his throat.

'Sorry for being cruel my love, why don't u go back to the altar now?'

'But the altar is too wide and lonely without you,' he said sadly, but his face said otherwise. He twirled his single braid around his pale fingers and licked the red pearl hanging at its head.

Xie Lian could feel his ears burn with shame. He had spoiled his husband too much, but he was not giving up now.

'Why don't you take my clone with you for now hm?,' Xie Lian suggested, immediately creating a clone from the abundant spiritual energy flowing through him.

'Gege you've become very cruel these days!'