( XIX )

[ TW ; implied past SA + coercion ]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃══════ ∘◦ ᓚᘏᗢ ◦∘ ══════

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
══════ ∘◦ ᓚᘏᗢ ◦∘ ══════

SLEEPING IN HIS SHIRT, the oversized one that cascaded to your thighs, and only panties on was a respite you needed. Falling to the kind of tiredness that made your heart beat comfortably. Relaxed because the room temperature was just cool enough for you to hide under your blanket while your purrs lulled you to sleep like a baby.

When you woke up, your brain did too, unfortunately.

There was so much going on and at the same time, nothing at all. You pinched the soft fabric and brought it to your nose to breathe in his scent stained into his clothes. Invisible pheromones, scented laundry detergent, and colognes all the same. It soothed you despite the way you still worried about Shouta's perception of you. If he believed the catgirl reputation that meant you were never taken seriously romantically or professionally.

None of it had to matter in that quiet moment after opening your eyes.
Even though your bed felt like the center point as the room spun when you inevitably thought about it again and tortured with thoughts for too long.

You stared dreadfully at your blank canvas ceiling knowing you would have to speak to him eventually and come to that topic. Part of you wanted to get it all over with as soon as possible, though the majority of you cowered from the possible disappointment.

It was Friday, the last day of the school week, so perhaps you could put it off until Monday.

You balled your hand into a fist, holding his shirt to your face.

"It still smells like him," you whispered over the tender smile tugging at your lips.

A calm washed over you that made your cheeks flush slightly.

"I think it's so cool! You're, like, famous," Mina was quick to come to your office near the beginning of the school day. Shouta was hesitant to let her bother you so soon after what happened but he trusted her and she wouldn't miss much because they weren't doing anything significant in class until later.

"Mr. Aizawa, please! I'll be back before you know it," she tried her best to convince him.

"Make it quick, Ashido," he told her, using his crimson glare.

"Famous is a stretch, but we're working on it. Thanks for that, though, Mina," you smiled at her.

"I'm not just saying it! I wanna be on the cover of a magazine one day too."

"Just be careful, dealing with the media can be a bitch. If you ever need help dealing with it in the future, I got you."

"Okay," she dragged out the word. Not wanting to kill her celebrity dreams or her new perception of you that she apparently thought was cool, you laughed it off. Role models come in all forms anyway, you shrugged.