17

<>liv pov<>

i walked out into the front to where kellyn stood, waiting for me.

"what?" i asked.

"why is he here?"

"he showed up at like 4am."

"4?" she asked shocked.

"he called me and i had no clue he was here. yesterday when we talked he was in vancouver." i said.

she smiled, "so he flew from vancouver to massachusetts? so from one side of north america to the other? he is in love with you!"

"wait theres more." i hushed her "so yesterday when i facetimed him, he was at quinns with cole, alex, & trevor."

"does trevor know?" she asked.

i pointed towards the office, "that dumbass told him about me!" i said.

we heard the front door open, causing us to both look up, "welcome to two sisters!" we said at the same time to the 3 boys who entered the shop.

"is liv here?" one asked.

"thats me...how can i help you?"

"is jack here?"

"who are you?" i asked

"quinn, im jacks brother."

i backed up, "this can not be happening."

i walked to the office and shut the door, "why is quinn here?"

"what?"

"quinn is here, why the hell would he be here?" i asked, as he stood up.

"i have no idea."

he went to walk out of the office when i stopped him, "nope you stay here, ill go get him and bring in here. who are the other 2 boys with him?"

"is trevor here?" he asked, getting protective.

"no but 2 others are."

"cole & alex maybe."

i huffed and walked out and back to the front.

"quinn &...others, jacks in the office, i can take you to see him."

the boy's followed me back and i opened the door, revealing jack.

"why are you here?"

"why are you here?" quinn asked back. "was this your important meeting you had going on?"

"go home & stop stalking me. im 22 and i can live my own life without my brother up my ass."

quinn turned to me, "can we have a moment alone?"

"no i cant leave you 4 back here unsupervised. you're welcomed to go back out to your car." i said as nicely as i could.

"no, they can just leave." jack said.

"cmon man, dont be this way." one of the guys said.

"no i dont need you guys up my ass when im in a relationship. im grown i can do these things on my own. you guys can leave & dont say shit about this!" jack said.

"fine. before we go, z's in the car and wants to talk to you."

jack glanced at me.

"no you guys are leaving."

jack led them to the front but the 3 boys walked around the shop a little, like they were buying time or something.

<>trevors pov<>