47

<>livs pov<>

i was packing my suitcase when kell came running into my room and laughing her ass off.

she jumped onto my bed.

"did you see you who liked your post?"

"no." i shook my head.

"TREVOR!" she yelled.

"shut up!"

i took her phone and looked at it.

"oh my god." i said.

"he doesn't even follow you, so he has to be searching your name."

"i have to tell jack when i see him tomorrow."

"he's so desperate." she said.

"tell me about it. oh um..."

"what?"

"trevor called me."

"what?" she said, getting comfy in my bed.

"i wasn't gonna tell you this but now i have too."

i put the last of my things in the suit case and closed it before getting in bed with her.

"so i was with jack, at his apartment, and trevor called, so jack said to put it on speaker."

"yeah."

"he just started ranting about how jack was using me for publicity and fame basically, because if jack & i broke up the fans would take jacks side. so i got upset because what if it was true, because you know at the beginning of our relationship i thought it was a whole set up for trevor to get back at me. i got upset and jack tried to calm me down."

"oh no, did he reach out for you?" she asked.

"yeah. he doesn't know, he didn't now. he was just trying to calm me down and i ended up telling him to not fucking touch me when he's mad, and well-yeah."

"oh no liv."

"so then i cried in the floor and he had to take his time to help me because i really scared him. i felt so bad." i said, wiping away a tear.

"its not true right?"

"no, but trevor was drunk so my first thought was drunk words are sober thoughts or conversations that i didn't hear. but yeah."

"trevors such an ass!" she groaned.

"i know. i just feel bad for jack because he thought i believed trevor." i said.

"well, trevor made you believe lies for awhile. trevor just knew how to get to you and he did it successfully."

"he's such a dick!" i complained.

"what'd jack have to say about all of it?"

"well when i finally got off the phone i asked if it was true and jack said he's drunk off his ass & he's your ex, i call you after every game and complain about how much i hate media & interviews so why would i date you for more media time. he said that trevor is my ex whose still obsessed with me-"

"he is." she cut in.

"i told him to not raise his voice at me and jack went on this long spill about how he was pissed at me because i was believing trevor so jack listed everything he has done for me and then thats when he reached out for me."

"but everythings okay right? like he's not taking you too michigan for shits & giggles and you 2 are still going to maldives, right?"

"oh yeah, everythings fine. jack & i where fucking when trevor called so we went back to fucking after we made up."