55

3 months of recovery and im feeling better.

im feeling like myself.

my bodies doing much better, shes not shutting down on me.

im eating. small amounts. but anything is good.

i can actually look at food without wanting to projectile vomit.

after talking to my mom, sister, jack, doctor & my counselor, i was told i could go on the wags trip!

so i get to go see the devils play the habs!

liv: all the other wags have white or beige or black on and i have pink

jack: stunt on those ho's

-

cole: HERE BESTIE!!!!

cole is picking me up first since my hotel was closest to his house.

"hey coley!" i said, hugging him as i got in the front seat.

"hey girl."

i buckled up and he started driving to jacks hotel.

"how have you been? its a been a minute since ive seen you." he said.

i felt my eyes widen when he asked me.

i decided that my health problem over the last few months wont be discussed outside of my small circle. so the only people who know about it is my family & jacks family.

i do have friends who know that i was in the hospital but thats all they know, i wont say anything else.

"ive been good." i lied.

"hows the shop?"

"we thought that construction would be over with by now but somethings came up and its a mess right now."

by "somethings" i mean me in the hospital.

"construction?" he asked.

"yeah. were expanding to the to shop next door to us. double the space." i said.

"thats cool. how exciting."

"yeah." i smiled. "and then we'll have a reopening party & we'll announce our new line that we are making!"

"ohh, can i get a hint of what it will be?" he asked.

"um, ill just say that you'll love it and when you get a girlfriend you can get her stuff from the collection." i said.

"do i get a discount?" he joked.

"oh of course!"

we pulled up to jacks hotel and i got out to go get him.

he requested that i go see him at his hotel room.

the police officers checked my ID and i was let through, jack told me they would.

i got to the teams floor and found his room.

i knocked and it flew open to jack hugging me.

"hey babe." he said, pulling me into the room.

"hey jazzy." i grinned.

he pulled away from me and i saw someone move behind him, i looked over his shoulder.

"hi liv." nico waved.

"hey nico. you staying in tonight?" i joked because i dont think he has a girlfriend.

"no im going with, ill just be at another table, unless i can 3rd wheel on the date." he laughed.

"that position's already filled, cole caufields waiting in the car downstairs."