82

<>liv pov<>

jack was cutting up fruit for breakfast when there was a knock at the door.

we both exchanged a look.

"thats for you."

"more flowers?" i joked.

i hopped off the counter and walked to the door, seeing my mom & sister.

"what?" i gasped.

i opened the door and hugged kell first.

"you thought youd get away from us for more than 3 days, huh?" she laughed.

"i didn't think i would see yall til thanksgiving."

i hugged me mom, "we caught a red eye." she informed me.

i pulled away from my mom and saw jack hugging kell before he hugged my mom.

"this house is so big!" kell exclaimed.

i nodded.

"go show them around, ill get breakfast ready." jack said.

i showed them through the house before taking them outside to the backyard.

"girl you got a hot tub...is that your swim suit."

my eyes went wide at my swim suit floating around the pool from last night.

"thats not important." i said, making kell laugh.

"liv theres just some things i dont want to know and that on the top of the list." my mom sighed.

"im sorry mom." i said, my cheeks flushed red.

"is that the green house?"

"you knew about it?" i asked kell.

"yeah!"

"how?"

"he asked what plants to get." she said.

i opened the door to the green house and we all walked in.

"oh this is so perfect liv!" my mom smiled.

"how was everything?" kell asked.

"everythings okay, everythings better. we had a long conversation and apologized, we made some deals and moved on."

my mom nodded her head.

"i saw his post." my mom said.

"he truly feels so bad for leaving that interview, yet coach said he understood and that it was okay."

"everything jack said made sense." kell said.

"i know."

"he did apologize for what he did to you, right?" my mom asked.

"yes."

"and then they-"

i smacked kell before she said anything.

"i do not need to know about your sex lives. please. tell me anything else except that." our mom begged.

"are you two staying here?"

"nope, were in a hotel. jack tried to get us to stay here but we knew the house wasn't ready and we didn't want to rush you guys, so were at a hotel." she said.

"im so sorry."

"its fine." she said.

our mom was wondering around the yard, and kell leaned into my ear, "i also dont want to hear you guys going at it tonight."