73

kellyn helped me get liv to michigan for the final week of summer before training camp.

liv was very reluctant but shes with me.

its a quick 3 day trip but i know she needs this.

its nice to get her away from the stress of the shop and into open air.

liv & i are sitting in the boat thats connected to the dock and its dark now but being here with her is where i want to be.

being anywhere with her is where i want to be.

the boat has been our spot since the first time she came to michigan with me.

"why do you have to live so far from me?" she asked softly.

she looked at her me from her phone.

"you know theres always room for you in my bed in jersey, right?" i asked.

"and theres always room for you in my bed in massachusetts."

"are you going to move out of your home in massachusetts?" i asked.

"yes." she nodded. "one day ill move in with you."

"we should probably talk about this, before the wedding." i said.

"id rather talk about our wedding."

i chuckled, "i know you would but you've already told me all our our wedding. so we need to talk about what happens after."

she stared into my eyes.

"ive been looking at houses."

"houses?" she questioned.

"yeah."

"not an apartment?"

"the apartment with luke has been nice but its kind of a bachelor pad at this point. luke agreed to signing the paper to making the apartment his when the time is right." i said.

"so after the wedding im moving in?"

i leaned back and scratched the back of my neck, feeling guilty for what ive been hiding from her.

"what?" she asked.

"i put an offer on a house and the realtor called me saying i got it."

"what?" she asked, shocked but also pissed off.

she took her legs off me and stood up.

standing in front of me, i reached to place my hands on her hips to pull her back to me.

"liv, just hear me out."

she pushed my hands from her, "you cant just spring this on me! jack, you have to let me know these things! don't you think i would like to see the house too?" she asked.

"i have pictures of it, i can show you." i opened my phone.

"i would of liked to see it in person."

i looked up at her before standing up, towering over her.

"you think i would purchase a fucking shit hole for us to live in?" i asked.

she stepped back, "do you not trust me?" i asked, stepping to her.

she back pedaled from me but ran into the side of the boat.

"you're scaring me jack." she swallowed.

"and im trying to help us. last thing i want to do is get married and live with you AND luke". i empathized.

she tried pushing me away but i stayed directly in front of her.

"jack."

"do you not trust me?"