68

<>trevors pov<>

when my friend told me that she needed a plus one to her friend's wedding, i didn't think twice about it.

that was until i was in jersey and i asked whose wedding and she told me maddie & john marino.

i asked how she knew them and she said her & maddie met in college, they were next door neighbors in the dorms.

i knew id see jack & liv.

but i did expect to see them in the wedding party.

when jack walked down the aisle and then liv, i struggled to keep my eyes off of her.

i didn't want to make my date look bad.

kelsie & i aren't dating, but i wanted it to look like we were.

i still couldn't keep my eyes off liv.

that pink looked so good on her.

if only the dress hugged her hips a little tighter & showed more cleavage, dude, id be leaving early to address an issue.

but she looked good.

more than good actually, she looked perfect.

always has and certainly always will.

at the reception, i had a perfect view of her.

i could see jack trying to comfort her and noticed she wasn't eating.

shes an attention whore.

but she was my attention whore.

i decided to go congratulate the new couple on their engagement so i made my way over during dinner.

placing an arm around jack and the other tightly around liv.

when i touched her, it still gives me butterflies. still sparks the love i have for her.

i told them congratulations and liv stood up to make a quick exit.

my hand slid down her backside, my hand ending on her ass for a second before she walked away.

jack shoved me out of the way and followed her.

did i mention that shes an attention whore?

i watched jack & liv in the hallway by the bathroom, deciding i needed to talk to her.

but of course, shes not willing to give me 5 minutes of her day.

shes always been like this.

i didn't expect the outrage from her honestly.

i was just joking around when i asked if she had another eating disorder.

i didn't expect her to yell at me that she was in the hospital.

after her & jack left the wedding early, i got drunk and fucked around with kelsie at the hotel room.

after i left early in the morning and immediately flew back to anaheim, i had time to think on the plane.

if i had 3 wishes, the first one would be to have liv in my arms and not jacks.

shes tearing my friendship with jack apart.

she's tearing my friendship with quinn

she's tearing my friendship with the whole hughes family apart.

she's tearing my friendship with cole apart.

a couple days later i texted liv and asked her to make time to talk to me.