Chapter 4

Fourth's POV

"Shit." That was the first word that came out of my mouth as I wake up with the worst headache I've ever had. I feel like throwing up.

Where am I? What the fuck happened last night? Did I drink past my limitations again?

"Finally, you're up." A familiar voice rung through my ears.

Entering the room by the door, was Ford, holding a tray of food.

Wait... Did I sleep at Ford's last night?

I scanned the room that I am in and saw that it was indeed Ford's bedroom. Damn it. Why can't I remember what happened? My memory stopped at the time when we were talking about my dating life and I couldn't remember anything past that.

Ford puts down the tray of food on the bed which consisted of coffee, egg, bacons and a hangover soup.

"Thanks."

"I already called your mom and told her you slept over." Ford informed which I nodded to before trying out the breakfast he prepared.

My mom's already used to me sleeping over at Ford's house. Our parents have been good friends since we were little so, this is just a normal thing for us to do and our parents are used to it by now.

"What happened last night? How did I end up sleeping here?" I asked while munching the egg and a piece of bacon.

"You passed out somewhere and Gemini had to carry your ass back to the table. Didn't I tell you last night to drink responsibly?" Here we go with his sermon and nagging. He is making my head ache even more. I mean what's the point of going to a party if you're not gonna go all-out, right?

Wait... Did he just say captain bitch face carried me while I was passed out?

"Hold up. What do you mean Gemini carried me?" I stopped eating to look at him. I was puzzled. I don't remember talking to Gemini. Except for when we were at the table when he was constantly annoying me.

"Yeah. It was so embarrassing. You even threw up on him. It was so disgusting. I was surprised he didn't beat your drunk ass."

WHAT?! I DID WHAT NOW?! Shit. Was I really that drunk? Crap! Why can't I remember anything?! This is fucking insane.

"Was he mad? Or Angry? Or Pissed?"

"No. He just told us to get you home."

"Really?" Well that's weird and unusual. He really did that? Why?

I was really thinking hard on why he would bother helping me out and act all nice when he's the opposite of caring and nice.

Ford might have seen my confused expression because he put a hand on my shoulder and sighed.

"Fourth, you know Gemini doesn't really hate you, right?" He asked suddenly which made me look at him quizzically.

Really now? He literally humiliated me in front of so many people, did not apologize for it and didn't even bother reaching out to any of us. Ever.

"Sure he does. He doesn't wanna get associated with us after the damn party two years ago. You were literally there when he ignored me in front of everyone at our first game, and he just let his asshole teammates treat us like shit." I reasoned out because it's true. How else would you explain all that, other than him being a hater?

"Oh come on. Just because he doesn't say anything to his teammates being assholes doesn't mean he hates you. Plus, that incident of you and Gem was ages ago. Let it go and move on." My supposed friend defended captain Elsa in front of my face, emphasizing the last words. I looked at him as if he's gone insane. What is he even talking about? Of course that man hates me. Why? Because I hate him. Get it?