Chapter 21

Fourth's POV

It's been a week since our summer escapade has ended and there were two things I got from that vacation.

One, a lot of embarrassing videos of the guys that I could use in the future to threaten them with--- which I obviously wouldn't because they have way more embarrassing footages of me that they could honestly use to destroy my entire life- and by destroy I mean, it could end my life, so, we will be scratching that.

Two, the fun memories we shared as a group. Our time in Phuket was honestly the best time I've ever had since being born, well, except winning the championship league and probably spending time with my mom and dad. But it's definitely in my top five list.

Oh, wait. Did I tell you that I've got myself a boyfriend? No? Then there you have it. I've got myself a freaking boyfriend!

Not just any boyfriend though--- I've got myself an annoyingly handsome, overly protective, caring, clingy and sweet one. Let's also not forget that just weeks ago, he was my nemesis. Emphasis on "my" because apparently, it was unrequited. How dare him?

Honestly though, can you believe it? Because, I still can't.

I still cannot grasp the concept that I am in a relationship with the captain of our rival team. I cannot believe that I am the boyfriend of thee Gemini Norawit. Crazy right?

One week has passed since Phuket and he did not waste any time to spend time with me since we got back in Bangkok.

Everyday, he'd pick me up and take me to various places and dates. It was so silly--- and sweet.

Sometimes we'd go to the movies, eat dinner outside, go to an amusement park, stargazing, and sometimes, we'd just go for a night ride which was perfect.

In those seven days that we've spent together, just the two of us--- we've learned so much and known so much about each other that it felt as though we've been companions since day one. It's like knowing him again for the first time. We talked about things we didn't get to talk about when we were video calling each other.

He didn't particularly asked me to be his boyfriend when we said our cheesy 'I love yous' at the club in Phuket. It was actually three days after we went home--- when we went stargazing that he popped the question, or in his case, "proposal".

It was so cheesy, cliché... And absolutely perfect.

I didn't even know I could ever feel this way towards anyone. I have never felt anything this strong before. Even the adrenaline when I'm playing football couldn't compare to what I feel when I'm with Gemini.

He just gives me so much happiness that it sometimes scares me.

It scares me that I'd fall too hard because I am so high up with my feelings towards him.

I sighed and smiled as I reminisce the past week with him.

I was so lost in my thoughts when my phone suddenly rung.

It was Barcode calling.

Shit!

I thought I was ready to face him and talk to him but seeing his name on my phone just made me feel anxious and nervous.

Of course I need to tell him about me and Gemini. The sooner the better--- but... A big part of me is against that idea because I don't want to hurt him and break his heart.

It's already hard enough to think about what I'd say to him. So, seeing him and hearing his voice would be torture to my emotions of guilt.

This is all my fault. I actually lead him on, and it was stupid of me. But I can't also blame myself for actually liking two people, right? Right? Because I really really liked them both, but honestly, when Gemini took me out and I got to spend time with him at that cabin in Phuket--- I just... I felt something to my core.