Chapter 18

The next morning...

Fourth's POV

I yawned as soon as I wake up and tried my hardest to open my eyes.

But then, I felt a heavy thing on my chest so I groaned--- then the strangest thing happened.

My chest felt tighter. It's like my body's being squeezed, so I panicked and opened my eyes fully- the ceiling was the first thing that came to my view.

I stiffened as I felt air brushing on both of my cheeks.

My eyes grew wide when I realized there were two arms caging my body.

I slowly turned my head to my right side only to see a softly snoring Gemini with his hair all messed up and his mouth half opened.

Why does he sleep like that?

It's kind of... Adorable.

Urgh! Shut up Fourth, this is not the right time.

Someone suddenly groaned, so I immediately looked to my other side and saw Barcode with his eyes closed and his nose scrunched up.

My eyes grew wider as realization hit me like a firetruck.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

WHY AM I SLEEPING WITH BARCODE AND GEMINI IN THE SAME BED?!

I panicked and tried to escape from their hold but failed--- so I tried escaping again and used all of my strength to get up and free myself from their strong hand grips around my waist and my chest but my action just made them hold me tighter.

"Five more minutes."

Gemini spoke groggily which made me halt and stop myself from resisting.

He said it in a monotone commanding voice that made me just stop moving all at once and I don't even understand why.

It's not because I find his morning voice super sexy--- no, it's not that. It's- uh it's really not.

I stayed put for five minutes just like he asked me to. Not wanting to make a sudden movement that could trigger anything that could make this situation any more weirder than it already looks.

After a few minutes of staying still and soft breathings.

Gemini spoke again.

"Want to get coffee?" His hand that was on my waist reached for my cheeks.

He suddenly placed a soft kiss on my forehead which caught me by surprise.

Wh-what is happening? Wh-why would he do that all of a sudden?

I was gonna ask him but then, I felt the other hand that was on my chest move.

Barcode reached for my chin and made me face him.

"Good morning." He greeted while caressing his thumb on my left cheek.

His beautiful pair of doe eyes came into full view as he opened them and offered me the brightest smile I've ever seen.

It was so beautiful. I was speechless.

I didn't know what to reply so I just said what went through my mind at the very moment.

"I'm hungry," and hurriedly escaped from both of their holds and stood up immediately. Not wanting to engage in any more awkward situation or whatever that is that just happened in that bed.

I made my way to the door as I skipped steps, trying my hardest to keep my cool, but deep down, I was panicking like a labrat trying to escape from an experimentation.