Chapter 20

Gemini's POV

Nothing compares to the feeling of waking up in the morning with the person you love sleeping tightly in your embrace.

Looking at Fourth sound asleep in my arms felt like a lucid dream.

His long lashes, luscious lips and the pink tint forming on his cheeks are things I wanna get used to staring at every morning when I wake up.

I've imagined this day in my head a dozen of times and nothing beats out the real deal.

It finally happened and I still can't believe it.

A sudden movement brought me back to my train of thoughts.

Fourth moved a little and snuggled on the crook of my neck.

He smells and looks so good even in the morning.

I chuckled at the adorable sight.

I could get use to this everyday.

I played with his silky messy hair with my index finger while he rests his head on my chest.

I couldn't sleep last night and I don't know if it's because I shared the night with Fourth or maybe because he's quite the mover when he sleeps. Either way, I've got no complaints.

A soft groan made me check if he's awake.

"Good morning."

A softly spoken greeting left his mouth.

"Morning."

I responded as he slowly opened his eyes.

I couldn't resist the temptation to kiss him as I looked into his lips, so I did it.

I peck him on the lips.

He looked flustered as a rosy tint of pink color started forming on his cheeks. Making his natural blush a little redder than usual.

He looks so irresistible and I love how my actions can affect him like that. It makes me feel at ease that I have that effect on him.

"I have morning breath." He embarrassingly complained.

I chuckled at his adorable reaction but I would take every opportunity to make this morning a little more interesting for him because I love how everytime I tease him, he gets all shy and giddy.

"Wanna have a round two of what we did last night?" I teased as I whispered into his ear and I was right, because the minute I pulled my head back to look at his reaction. His whole face was as red as a tomato.

He tried forming words but it sounded more like a broken record because he kept on stuttering.

Cute.

"Wh-why w-would you even s-say that?" His last words became so inaudible I almost couldn't catch it.

After our sweet first date last night. I thought we'd end it with just a nice little kiss, but things escalated so quickly--- and the next thing we knew, we were already in bed tearing each other's clothes off and moaning each other's name.

I couldn't even describe it with any words. I just know that it was the most magical night of my life.

Our bodies connecting like it was made solely for each other.

Our lips touching like magnets getting attracted.

Our hearts beating like the drums of a band.

We surrendered everything to each other last night and it was everything I could've ever asked for.