Chapter 11

Fourth's POV

It's the weekend so I decided to hang out at Ford's house. We're currently in his bedroom playing play station.

"Fourth, what are you doing?! This is the third time!" Ford complained when I got killed in the game again, failing the mission for the third time.

I groaned in frustration. This is not my day, that's for sure. I seriously cannot focus on anything without getting distracted by the image of Gemini and I kissing at that party.

"That's it! Tell me what's bothering you." Ford put down his joystick as he scooted closer to me before turning my shoulders sidewards to face him.

I can't concentrate because I couldn't sleep last night.

I couldn't stop thinking about what Gemini and I did at Joong's party. And the fact that I was literally kissing someone else while those memories flashed in my mind made me want to get swallowed by the ground.

Should I tell Ford about it? But what if he judges me and thinks that I'm a terrible person?

No. I should probably tell him. He won't judge me. He's my best friend, and we don't keep secrets from each other. Yeah, telling him would probably be for the best.

Is it though? Let's test the waters for now. I'll tell him when it's the right time.

"Fourth, you're making me worried. What's wrong?" Ford concernly voiced out before holding my hand, waiting for me to respond to him.

"Uh- can I ask you something?" I softly questioned before releasing my hand from his hold. He knows I have this habit of not being able to keep my hands steady when I'm nervous.

Ford looked at me concernedly but nodded his head nonetheless.

"What is it?"

"So, I have this friend-" I started as I find the right words to say. I need to be careful not to slip up. "-he had a situation and asked me for advise."

"Okay... What is it about?"

"So, this friend of mine kissed two people and he doesn't know what to do.-" I continued as I tried my hardest to stop my hands from fidgeting. "There's this guy whom he thought hated him for a long time but confessed that he actually likes him. They kissed twice a long time ago, but my friend was drunk those two times so he couldn't remember it ever happening. He just remembered it a little later on when---" I paused as I find the courage to continue telling him the story of how my friend which is me--- suddenly remembers kissing Gemini whilst kissing another guy.

"When, what?" Ford impatiently asked as he looked at me expectantly.

"When he was kissing another person last night." I finished, making the last words almost inaudible to hear because I am embarrassed.

"Last night?!"

"Yeah. Last night."

"So, does this friend of yours like either of the person he kissed?" Ford asked, air quoting the word friend.

"Yeah, I like-" Fuck! "I meant he- uh, HE, my FRIEND--- I think he likes the guy he kissed last night. But somehow he couldn't stop thinking about the guy who confessed to him and shared a drunk kiss with."

"So, you're telling me, your "friend" is confused because he may possibly like two people?"

"Maybe... Why are you air quoting the word "friend" anyways?" I asked irritatingly as I did the same action he did.

"Oh come on Fourth, I know you're not talking about a "friend". This is about you!" Ford accusingly pointed out which made me a little taken aback.

"W-what? What are you talking about? That's c-crazy." I stuttered deniably as I busied my eyes at every corner of the room, not meeting Ford's knowing gaze.