Chapter 8

Narration

It's a beautiful evening where the moonlight is shining bright and the trees are danicing along in the rhythm of the breezy night.

The St. Gabriel's boys are waiting for the arrival of Mark.

Fourth wanted to pick the place they wanna go to but Mark insisted on Ford that he'll prepare it instead. And they were glad that they let Mark pick the place because the place he picked was absolutely stunning.

They are currently at an outdoor restaurant that is located near by a lake. The restaurant looked private and intimate, it almost felt like they're here on a valentine dinner date with their significant others.

The four were in awe when they stepped into the grounds of the beautiful place as their eyes searched the whole setting.

The dancing lights surrounding the location looked magnificent and the paper lanterns that are lit all over the lake looked absolutely breathtaking, combined with the reflection of the moonlight above the sky--- it was perfect.

Ford told them that Mark rented the whole place for the night and the three boys nodded approvingly.

"He's really trying to impress us, huh?" Winny voiced out as he scanned the place once more in appreciation.

"Of course he did. I'd kill him if he didn't." Ford replied with so much pride in his voice, admiring the location Mark chose for them to dine.

"You would do that?"

"Of course not." He replied making the three friends groan at him in response.

Ford smiled at his friends' reactions before a lady approached them and led them to a beautiful long table that was already organized beautifully.

The plates and cutleries were already set and there's a bottle of wine in the middle of the table with a vase of red roses beside it.

The three friends of Ford all shared a look. Not hiding the fact that they were impressed by the gesture and the measure Mark was willing to take to be on their good side.

"Ford, I'll give you props for having such a fancy boyfriend. As expected. Harrow kids are built different." Winny clapped, which earned a constant nod from Fourth and Prom, agreeing at the statement.

Ford on the other hand shook his head for the silly commentary made by his friend.

"What time will he be here anyway?" Fourth questioned curiously. He thought Mark would be here first to welcome them but Ford told the three that Mark suddenly had an urgent matter to tend to, so he'll be a little late.

Ford was about to answer Fourth's question but he immediately stops when he saw two appearing figures coming their way.

"There they are!" Ford excitingly stood up and waved his hand at the two men approaching.

And just like that, Fourth turned his head around and saw two tall figures coming their way who looked like they just went straight from a runway show. Have you seen the kdrama Goblin, where the goblin and the grim reaper were walking in that tunnel with a cool back ground music? Yeah. That's what it looked like.

When the two Harrow student reached the table, Mark immediately went to Ford and gave him a kiss on the cheek which earned him a coughing sound from the three boys of St. Gabriel's who witnessed the act.

Mark instantly faced the three boys and smiled at them in acknowledgement before apologizing for being tardy.

Gemini stood beside Mark and only focused his sight on one particular man who looked rather dashing and adorable with his cargo pants and oversized shirt with a print that says 'If you don't like Taeyeon, you're not 'FINE'.