Chapter 15

The boys are finally approaching the resort.

There's a big billboard sign that says "Welcome to Pakin Resort" upon the entrance and the St. Gabriel boys became awestruck the minute their cars entered the place.

Mark's family resort is the biggest among all the beach resorts in Phuket.

The place is surrounded by greeneries because Mark's mother is an advocate for Nature preservation.

There is a big six story hotel that is built inside the resort which they just passed through.

The boys won't be staying there because Mark's family had built their own beach house. A villa which is located a kilometer away from the hotel.

The sound of the ocean wave and fresh breeze hit them all as they opened the windows of their vans.

Ford happily observed his teammates' reactions who are either admiring the scenery or taking photos of the beautiful paradise.

He was glad to see that they're already loving the place.

When the vans pulled up in front of the villa, the boys immediately went out and gushed over how beautiful the place is.

The villa is a two story building with a large garden in front.

The mansion-like house is surrounded by big trees and plants, showing how the owners love nature.

Mark's parents specifically chose glass windows to further admire the view from the inside.

There is a fountain in the middle of the garden and the villa is only meters away from the beach.

You can clearly see the white sand and the seawaves not so far away from the place.

The relaxing sound of the ocean waves was present, making the villa, the perfect place to stay in if you really love the beach.

"This place is beautiful." Fourth declared admiringly as he scanned the surrounding and breathed in the fresh air he couldn't get in the city.

"Glad you like it." Ford smiled at his bestfriend satisfyingly.

Seconds later, an over-enthusiastic Mark was seen approaching the group.

"Babe!" Ford excitingly shouted as he ran towards his boyfriend who welcomed him with open arms.

"I've missed you." The St. Gabriel boy longingly voiced out making his tall boyfriend laugh softly as they rock their bodies together.

"I missed you too, baby."

Mark longingly responded as he kissed the top of Ford's head before softly breaking their embrace when he realized the St. Gabriel's lurking eyes. "Let's get your things inside first."

Ford nodded at him before making their way towards the group of boys who were watching them admiringly.

The boys greeted Mark and praised the place for its beauty which Mark gratefully acknowledged.

After they all unloaded their things from their cars, the group made their way to the Villa with Mark and Ford leading the way.

The inside is as beautiful as it is on the outside.

The villa was really spacious.

It has a big chandelier hanging on the ceiling and a staircase that connects the first floor to the second floor.

The flooring is made out of marbles which shines and reflects on lights.

The living room is enormous with couches and stools surrounding the space and a large flat screen TV in front to further enjoy entertainment if they want.