Chapter 9

Narration

The big stadium was covered by the sound of the crowd shouting and cheering for the team they are rooting for as they wait for the finale game to start.

The hype that the game got, have grown enormous as football fans all over the country looked forward to the phenomenal player, the legendary Liverpool FC praised a week ago before the championship started.

Alongside spectators of the game were reporters from local networks and national recruiters from national teams and agencies.

The expectations are high for the match of a lifetime.

The St. Gabriel's team are now ready to face one of their biggest plays to date. If they win in today's match, this will mark as their first ever championship league win.

They have beaten Harrow in some matches before but not in a championship league. So this is going to be their chance to prove themselves.

The nerves from the St. Gabriel's boys are showing, but they are ready to showcase their improvement from the previous years they've played.

The hunger and excitement evidently showed as the players lined up to meet each other halfway in the middle of the field to greet each other.

Once the announcers announced their school's name, the crowd erupted into cheers as supporters from each group chanted the names of the team and players they are rooting for.

The stakes are high and opportunities will be made today, so everyone is ready to bring everything they can and show these people what they got.

The two teams faced each other and handshaked to show sportsmanship before the game starts.

When it was the time for the two team captains to handshake, Fourth felt his nerves spiking up as he looked at the tall captain of Harrow with a soft expression plastered on his face.

Gemini took Fourth's right hand and paused midway when he held it with his.

"Don't get hurt." The tall captain from Harrow stated before turning on his heel to go back to their team's base.

Fourth who was left speechless felt his heart pound faster by the sudden statement from the captain of the opposing team.

                             *******

ANNOUNCERS

"Mix. I have never seen an audience this many since the national league." The announcer voiced out enthusiastically through the mic as the background noise from the crowd erupted.

"You know Earth--- I feel like I'm watching the world cup right now. This championship is highly anticipated as the rival teams from Harrow and St. Gabriel's found themselves battling each other again for the seventh consecutive year. Can you believe that?"

"Oh it's gonna be the battle of a lifetime. I don't know who I'm rooting for this year Mix, but I know they're gonna give us a match we will never forget."

"I agree. We will be witnessing a historic game today, so get ready, because the championship game is about to start."

-

Narration

Both teams are now preparing for the first half as the name of the player line ups are being announced.

There are exactly twenty two players in the field.

They all went to their resepective positions as the game starts.