Note + Thoughts

This is NOT a "goodbye I'm leaving this story incomplete" note so please don't panic lol

I don't even know if this will be seen at all, but if it is hello again.

I know I've disappeared for a really long time, but writing was not in the cards for awhile especially last year. I had a lot of loss and grief in my life last year and even though it gets easier over time, grief never leaves you and for awhile it was a constant. I truthfully never had time to process one before another and I still feel this way right now.

Recently I've been thinking about how much I miss writing and I've been thinking about this story a lot specifically because I'm not one who likes to leave stories unfinished especially when I've known the ending goal of this one since I started it.

I first published this when there were still lots of stories being written for Finn and Millie along with other real life celebrity ships, but I really don't know how I feel about writing "Fillie" anymore. I feel like the era that existed of writing them has been long gone if that makes sense.

Time has passed and Millie is in a happy healthy relationship, she has been for awhile and though I knew Finn and Millie were never going to date and I was never a real "hardcore Fillie shipper" they have always just been fun to write b/c I always loved their friendship.

One thing I've been thinking about is if I continue with this story, I don't know if it would be Finn and Millie or if I would turn this into a modern day Mileven AU. It would be the same story but Mileven instead and I would re-publish chapters then continue the story as a whole. I don't know if I should try to finish out fillie with this one story and then write Mileven from then on or turn this story into Mileven as well.

I also don't know if I should pursue an account and write on AO3 only, stay here, or try writing my stories both here and on the AO3 sight. I really only read fanfics on ao3 now and I have for the past few years.

I have some different ships I'd love to explore through my own writing. A couple would be JJ and Kiara (Jiara - Outer Banks Netflix) and Ben and Devi (Benvi) from the Netflix show Never Have I Ever. Mileven is also a given as Stranger Things is still my favorite show. I could even throw Jopper in the mix and though this is an unpopular opinion I prefer Stancy to Jancy.

So these are some thoughts I've been carrying around for awhile that I don't know what to do with at the moment. I know I miss writing and I want to come back but I don't know how I want to do that yet. If you're still here know that I have so much love for you and you are actually one of the most patient people to ever exist. Shared thoughts are welcome in the comments, because I'm really indecisive.🥲

<3