Don't Tell My Lie

His Home

"Finn come on! Give it back!"

The raven head only laughed continuing to hold Millie's laptop over his head so it was out of her reach.

"I'll give it back when you agree to take a break!" Finn laughed watching Millie try to reach higher, but his height was no match for her.

"I have to finish that english essay you dork!" Millie tried to keep a straight face, but her laugh won over instead.

"No! You've spent all day working on that thing! Take a break and spend time with me! I'm bored!" Finn's goofy smile spread wider when Millie stepped closer still trying to reach for the device he now held with one hand.

"Well that's not my problem, go find something to occupy yourself with!"

It was the first few days of April now, a little over a week after the double date and Finn and Millie had bonded throughout the week to say the least.

They had watched movies, played a few stupid bored games in which Millie swore Finn cheated every single time, but he claimed she was just a sore loser, and even went out when it was late and no one else would be out so they could get ice cream with no other people around.

Millie finally gave up and backed away from Finn giving him a pouty lip then she tried to look annoyed with him, but he saw her smile trying to break free. It didn't really matter what expression she had on, he was coming to realize no matter what look she gave him, Finn simply found this girl in front of him adorable.

She turned around so her back was facing him now and Finn decided then he didn't like not being able to see her pretty face.

"Ugh you're so damn stubborn! You know eventually I will have to finish the pape- OH MY GOODNESS FINN! NO, PUT ME DOWN YOU ASS!" Millie had started to yell the second he wrapped his arms around her from behind and began to twirl her around in the air a
few times.

She felt his long fingers holding her stomach, his arms holding her at the waist tightly to be sure not to drop her, and now it suddenly felt like her skin could burn at this small touch even through her long t-shirt.

"Spend time with me then I will put you down, I've been bored all day watching you do school shit. Pay attention to me!"

"No! You're just being a needy ass!"

Millie's accent rang out strongly and it was music to Finn's ears in this moment. He didn't even care if she was trying to scold him.

The brunette knew she was usually the clingy person in a relationship, with any good friend for that matter but today it appeared her and Finn had switched roles.

"Fine! Just put me down so you don't drop me!" Finn did as she asked quickly.

"I would never drop you shortie, don't worry." Millie swatted his hands away when he tried pat her on the head.

"You really are an ass." She huffed and Finn laughed. "How many times are you going to use that same insult against me?"

"Maybe when you stop calling me shortie then I'll stop calling you an ass."

"Never, annoying you is fun to do."