short chapter 7

After the meeting about Clayman's army, Ramiris immersed herself in manga with Veldora, and Rimuru tagged along with them like a spoiled brat. The three of them became fast friends.

"Hey Ramiris, why don't you move here?" Rimuru suggested.

"It's a good idea, right?" Ramiris agreed.

Before Rimuru could respond, someone else intervened.

"What are you two trying to say, Rimuru and Ramiris?" Raichal asked in a threatening tone.

'Scary,' both Rimuru and Ramiris thought, feeling a shiver down their spines. Rimuru couldn't blame her he now understood how Veldora felt when he'd confiscated Veldora's pudding and bakery. Rimuru was now experiencing the same kind of treatment from Raichal.

"It's just... you know about Ramiris's labyrinth, right? She can create one using her skill! What if we run it? We could make a fortune, and it would also help defend against the empire!" Rimuru explained.

"If that's the case, I’ll consider it... I guess," Raichal replied, still cautious.

"Rimuru recognized my power right away. You have great potential to become my lackey!" Ramiris boasted, puffing out her non-existent chest.

"Sorry, Ramiris, I can't be your lackey," Rimuru replied.

"Eh, that's a sudden rejection," Ramiris pouted, disappointed at the loss of her potential future lackey.

"Oi, Ramiris, care to explain more about your labyrinth? Maybe we can convince her." Rimuru asked.

"Okay, so I can create it as long as there's a door. In my original form, I could make it infinitely large, but right now, a 100-floor labyrinth is realistically possible. I’ll show you if I get the chance. It's really simple—I'm generating spatial dimensions outward, connected to the planet, but not linked to the temporal plane," Ramiris explained.

"Mm, so it's complicated but simple at the same time. Like an unobservable world inside observable space," Raichal tried to understand it in her own terms, imagining it as a space containing different spaces in the same coordinates—a distortion even beyond the infinity prison.

Meanwhile, Rimuru was just quietly listening.

"If that's the case, come here!" Rimuru called out to them, leading them outside.

"Look!" Rimuru said, creating a door out of thin air—no energy, no materials, not even a spatial dimension opened. He just made a door from nothingness.

"What!? Where the hell did that come from? And how?" both Ramiris and Raichal exclaimed at the same time.

"Hehe! Show her what you can do, Ramiris!" Rimuru encouraged.

"Okay!" Ramiris then created the labyrinth, as she had said.

After the three entered, Raichal was impressed. "Wow! It's amazing."

"It can also help deal with Veldora's magicule release problem," Rimuru added.

'Even though he's weaker than the original Veldora I knew, he still has more than enough magicules,' Rimuru thought.

This chapter serves as a way to skip through certain parts.