𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓲𝓰 𝓫𝓸𝔂 𝓹𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓮

When Seungmin woke up the next day, the first thing he did was to check the date. Two days had passed, but he couldn't remember anything of what happened yesterday. Realization hit him like a train: he had been little all day.

"No, no, no it can't be..." cried Seungmin in his bed, being careful not to make too much noise. It was Sunday and the boys didn't have any schedule today.

It was 5 in the morning but Seungmin wasn't tired at all. He dragged his body to the kitchen and made himself some coffee. He made some for the members too, even though he knew it would be probably go cold before his friends could drink it. Then he spotted some cookies. Chocolate chip cookies, his favourite ones. He quickly took a paper towel and wrapped some cookies inside it. He then grabbed his favourite bag and snuck inside the cookies with other things, like a bottle of water, some iced coffee in a tumbler and his earphones. He quietly exited the dorm heading towards the practice room. There he sat on the floor, drinking his coffee and trying to remember what happened the day before.

Maybe the others could forgive him for being a burden, if he demonstrated that his regressions didn't affect his dedication to work. He told the members about his secret so that they wouldn't be grossed out by him in case they found out by accident. He didn't want to become more work for his friends when they were already full of things to do.

Letting out a sigh, Seungmin stood up and gulped down the last sip of coffee, then searched for a song on the room's computer. It was the title track from an album that was yet to be released. Seungmin thought that he needed to improve his movements in the choreography, so that's exactly what he did for an hour and a half, taking five-minutes breaks every twenty-five minutes to drink some water and give some peace to his muscles. He knew he could do better, he used to dance for hours and hours non-stop, so why was he being so lazy?

The boy continued to scold himself for his laziness while standing up and glancing at the clock. It was 7 AM. The members were probably still asleep. Remembering he didn't ate anything until now, Seungmin ran to his bag and searched for the cookies he threw in his bag earlier.

Biting into the still soft cookie, Seungmin sat on the floor leaning his back onto the wall. He was little all day yesterday. What did he do this time?

Once the vocalist had finished the cookie, he realized just how hungry he was. Did he skip meals yesterday? His little self usually eated at regular times, never having midnight snacks or eating small to no amounts of food even when he felt like not eating anything at all.

Once he finished all the biscuits he brought, Seungmin got mad at himself for not bringing anything else. Rolling on the floor, on the edge of slipping again, the vocalist decided to go back to the dorm to eat more. It was 7:30 AM. Probably the members were awake by now, used to their regular schedule. The vocalist went to the bathroom and washed the sweat off his face, then he walked back to the dorm.

Only Chan was awake, since he couldn't fall asleep fast, the leader worked on some songs and kinda lost track of time.

The oldest greeted Seungmin with a smile.
"Where have you been Minnie?" asked Chan curiously.

"Practicing" answered the vocalist, focused on choosing the perfect apple from the fruit bowl in the center of the kitchen.

"Oh, you're eating. Well, it's always good to eat after some practice, especially because you didn't eat any dinner yesterday" approved the oldest once he saw the youngest take a big bite of his fruit.

"Wait, I didn't eat? Like in anything at all?" questioned Seungmin, surprised.

"Well, you did eat some cookies..." The leader tried to calm his dongsaeng, who seemed really upset at himself for not eating.

"Oh, that's why there were cookies in the kitchen when I woke up" realized the vocalist.

"And... did I do anything else yesterday? Like... I was little right?" Seungmin broke the silence cautios, he didn't want to say anything he wasn't sure about.

"Yeah you were... You can't remember anything?" The leader was confused and surprised.

"I... Usually I remember things one or two days later. Did I do anything bad?"

"No, absolutely not. You were adorable, and everyone loved taking care of you" The leader smiled, but his smile immediately fell when he saw tears in his friend's eyes. Lightly sighing, Chan opened his arms. Seungmin left his apple on the table and slowly walked towards him and let himself engulf in those protective arms. The vocalist dried his tears on the black hoodie his leader was wearing, then broke the hug as if nothing happened. Chan was sad, he felt what the vocalist did thinking he wouldn't notice, but he didn't say anything. He himself was the first to hide his emotions, thinking that as a leader he had no right to show himself weak. Obviously it wasn't true, but the leader was convinced that his reasoning was right.

"Do you want to watch some TV?" offered the leader to distract his groupmate from his thoughts.

When Seungmin nodded, Chan lifted him up and placed him on his hips. Seungmin squealed in surprise but didn't try to free himself, so the leader carried him to the living room where they watched some random shows.