𝓣𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓵

As promised, Itzy took Chaeryeong and Jeongin to the mall.

Chaeryeong woke up already little, while Jeongin at first tried resisting the urge to slip, too worried about spending the girls' money, but once Yuna asked him what plushie he wanted to buy the baby fox was back, babbling convinced the girls would understand that he wanted a dolphin plushie.

While Lia was cutting up some fruit for Chaeryeong, Yeji was preparing a bottle of milk with honey for the boy and Yuna was preparing toast for the others.

Once everyone had breakfast they all got in the car. Chaeryeong buckled Jeongin's seatbelt and gave him her Bbokari keychain to play with.

Once they arrived Lia took Jeongin on his hip and Ryujin held Chaeryeong's hand.

The boy was amazed by the giant plushies in the toys area and immediately wanted to go there, pulling Lia's shirt to grab her attention.

"Yeah baby? What's wrong?" asked the girl. The little pointed to the plushies impatiently, making Lia smile before carrying him to the plushies aisle.

"Which one do you want baby?" asked Lia putting the boy down. Jeongin pouted, he didn't know which one to choose.

In the end he wanted two plushies. An orange fox and a rainbow-colored dolphin.

"No, baby, you can't. You need to choose one" said Lia, holding up one finger for the boy to understand.

Jeongin pouted. His lip trembled and tears were making their way to his eyes. He wanted both! He couldn't just choose one and leave the other one there, all lonely on the shelf!

Wailing loudly the boy sat on the floor of the store, not caring about anything other than the plushies. Remembering to not be harsh on him, Lia sighed and picked him up again, taking the dolphin and putting it into the cart.

At the cashier counter the girls reunited, Yeji asking Lia what had upset the little so much.

"He wanted two plushies, but I can't get both, if I do when he will be big again he will be angry at himself for letting us spend so much money on him" explained the younger while the others payed for the items.

"Yeah, you got a point..." hummed Yeji.

Jeongin was still crying desperately on Lia's shoulder and didn't even notice Chaeryeong paying for the other plushie he wanted. The girl got out of her headspace some minutes ago and decided to help his fellow little, knowing how frustrating it was to decide between two plushies while in littlespace.

Once they got back home Ryujin prepared a bottle for the little and Yeji fed him, the boy was exausthed becase of crying and still wanted both plushies. When the boy finished his drink Chaeryeong tried to get his attention by calling his name. The boy turned around to face her and saw the fox plushie he wanted sitting in her hands, with a cute face and a fluffy tail.

His face lit up in one second. He immediately made grabby hands for it and when he received it he babbled a 'thank you' with his face already buried in the plushie's fake fur.

"Aww you're such a nice and polite baby, so polite to noona" smiled Lia. The others cooed when Jeongin got shy at Lia's comment and crawled on Chaeryeong's legs since she was sitting on the floor. Chaeryeng smiled too and picked up the little.

"This baby fox needs a nap now, huh? You're sleepy baby fox?" asked the girl.

The boy nodded and let Chaeryeong put him to bed next to his new plushies.

"ChaeChae?" called Jeongin.

"Yes little fox?"

"You go ask Channie if he don't hate Innie?" pouted the little.

"I'll go ask him little fox, but now you need to sleep" Chaeryeong booped Jeongin's nose making him giggle and kissed his forehead.

"Wan mama" said the boy.

"I'll call mama and then I'll go ask Channie if he still loves his precious baby fox, promise" the girl smiled and exited the room. Yeji entered the room not even a minute after, putting the boy on her laps and swaying him sweetly side to side until he fell asleep. Chaeryeong in the meantime was running towards Stray Kids' dorm as if her life was at risk.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

-3! I don't want to end this story so soon, it's the first one that gained a lot of reads in so little time

i want to write more of littlespace/babyspace/petspace, so could you please comment a group you would like to see? also a soloist is fine...

thank you so much for all the reads and votes, please continue to give love to this book :> also wish me luck because today i have an exam
:((