𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓪 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓾𝓼 𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽

"It's ok baby, he isn't meanie. Aww baby..." Yeji didn't know what to do to stop the cries. Jeongin was panicking and couldn't breathe properly. No one knew what to do, but Chaeryeong tried to handle everything. She took the crying boy on his hip and held him with one hand, swaying him side to side and keeping a hand on his back, asking Lia to feed him again. The cries had stopped and occasionally hiccups could be heard but once the bottle was in the boy's mouth those hiccups were replaced by sucking and gulping noises.

Jeongin fell asleep on Chaeryeong's shoulder not long after finishing his milk.

"ChaeChae, can you be a good girl and help unnies putting Innie to sleep?" pleaded Yuna, but there was no need to. Chaeryeong nodded and carried the sleeping boy to her room.

"What are you doing here?" Yeji's voice was sharp, angry and cold.

Felix couldn't say anything, but seeing the leader's fierce gaze he tried his best to explain ignoring the shock of finding out about Jeongin's secret.

"We all miss him Yeji, and he is still our groupmate, no matter how many times he denies it. We love him so much, and our heart broke when we received the news of his departure from the group. But we want to fix things between us, I swear that's the only reason why I'm here. I don't wanna insult him or say anything mean, I could never. Please, I swear his secret won't make us think less of him" Felix had glossy eyes and his voice was cracking.

"I believe you Felix" started Yeji with a sigh. Felix looked at her full of hope.

"But we must think about him too. We can't just leave him to you like if nothing happened" explained the girl.

"Look, tomorrow we will go to the mall to buy him and Chae some toys, then I will try to bring up the topic. But if he doesn't want to meet you, I will respect his decision and won't bring up the topic anymore. If he doesn't want to go back to you, he will continue to stay here and you will announce his departure to STAYs. Got it?"

The boy nodded. There was a little chance that his friend would come back, he couldn't miss it.

"Thanks Yeji, I will never be able to thank you enough"

Hugging the girl, Felix said goodbye to the group and went back to his dorm. Everyone was still in their respective room and when they heard noises they ran to the front door and greeted the the boy asking news of Jeongin. When the dancer told everything that happened, the others smiled a bit. Maybe Jeongin would forgive them, since the boy was usually a person who accepted and forgave everyone.

"Let's go to sleep. We're all tired. Tomorrow we will know what he thinks of us now" Chan wanted some more time alone and no one said anything, following their leader's order.

Meanwhile at Itzy's dorm Jeongin woke up big in Chaeryeong's bed.

"Chae?" called the boy. The mentioned girl was scrolling through TikTok next to him, obviously in her big space.

"Hm?" hummed Chaeryeong, putting the phone away and looking at Jeongin.

"Do they hate me?"

"I... I don't know" answered the girl truthfully. She wasn't able to recognize his friend's bandmate's facial expressions when little, and her memories of the time passed in littlespace were just random moments.

"I hope they will welcome me again" muttered the boy.

"Please, don't think yourself as a burden, we love to take care of both big you and little you. Do you remember what you do in babyspace?" asked Chaeryeong.

When his friend shook his head no, the girl continued.

"Well, yesterday we promised that we would buy some toys for this little foxy" smiling, Chaeryeong booped the boy's nose, remembering that promise.

"But you don't need to spend money on me Chae!" protested Jeongin.

"We'll see. Do you want to be little now? Could it help you fall asleep? It's late now, we should get some rest" suggested Chaeryeong.

"Mama" whimpered Jeongin slipping fast.

"Mama's not here baby. But there's Chae. What if Chae feeds you your bottle today? And tomorrow mama, promise"

After feeding Jeongin, the two fell asleep hugging, the girl in a unicorn pyjama and the boy in a light blue shark onesie with his fox paci in his mouth. Seeing how much Jeongin liked it, Chaeryeong gifted it to him, receiving coos and the promise to buy another one at the mall by her unnies.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

after this, only 4 chapters left! i still have my exams, but i managed to get tickets for iKON's concert in italy and i'm taking there my bff too so i'm really happy <3 am i too repetitive? because i wanted to remind you again to vote and comment, it always makes me so happy :3 bye now