𝓘'𝓶 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓸𝓸𝓷

The next day, Jeongin woke up big. Yeji was still sleeping next to him. Suddenly the door opened and Chaeryeong entered, shouting.

"Mommy! Mommy! Want milk!"

Hearing the loud noise Jeongin slipped again, crying and covering his face with the blanket.

Yeji woke up hearing the commotion and understood immediately what was happening.

"Baby, it's only ChaeChae. Remember that I said she's baby too? Well, here she is! Don't you want to go say hi?"

Jeongin shook his head no and continued to cry, while Chaeryeong pouted and complained.

"I am big girl mommy!"

"Oops, sorry. She's a big girl" Yeji corrected herself smiling at Jeongin.

"He is a baby?" asked Chaeryeong tilting her head.

"Yeah, he's a small baby. Why don't you get one of your paci for him sweets?"

Chaeryeong nodded and went to her room. When she returned she had two pacifiers and a plushie in her hands.

"Which one do you want?"

Chaeryeong proudly showed the boy the pacifiers. One was black and had a fox on it while the other was orange with silver glitter on the mouth shield and on the handle there was 'baby fox' printed on it with a black ink.

The other little shyly pointed to the black one and babbled happily once he received it.

"I have FoxI.Ny too!"

Happily Chaeryeong handed the other little a FoxI.Ny plushie. The other little squealed in happiness and hugged the girl to thank her.

Yeji smiled at the interactions and decided that it was time for breakfast.

Carrying Jeongin on her hip Yeji arrived to the kitchen. The other members of Itzy were already there and cooed seeing the maknae of Stray Kids carried by their leader, but they didn't ask any questions and just accepted him. Ryujin fed him a bottle of warm milk and Yuna played with him, while Yeji and Lia entertained Chaeryeong.

After breakfast Jeongin was tired again. Eating apparently required a lot of energy to the baby, so Lia prepared him to sleep and Yuna sang him to sleep.

When Jeongin woke up again he felt fuzzy but not really small so he fought the feeling until there was nothing left. He exited the dorm without meeting any Itzy member. Quickly he returned to his dorm to change into some clothes. Luckily no one was in the dorm because everyone had things to do. Once he was dressed, Jeongin went to their manager's room.

"I want to leave the group. I'm too much of a burden there." Jeongin was determined to get what he wanted.

"Do you know what the consequences will be?" asked the manager, dead serious.

"Yes, and I know it's not the best choice for the group. But it's the best choice for me and it's time for me to be finally a little selfish" replied the boy.

"Do you want to stay as a soloist?" offered the man.

"That could be an option. I will think about it. For now, end my contract with Stray Kids."

"I will need at least a month to do that" pointed out the manager.

"It's fine" smiled Jeongin.

"Ok then. If you're really sure, I will end the contract. Come back to me when you decide if you wanna stay as a soloist or not."

"Perfect, bye!"

Jeongin said goodbye to the manager and returned to Itzy's dorm.

"From now on, if any member of Stray Kids comes here you need to say that you don't know where I am but you saw me run out of the building crying. Got it?" Jeongin explained everything to Itzy: how he was about to end his contract and how he got into fights with Chan, avoiding to reveal Seungmin's secrets.

"Ok, but at one condition. You will forget about them being meanies to you and will concentrate on yourself. Don't suppress your little side, Jeongin. Your physical and mental health comes first, always." reminded Yeji.

Touched, the boy slipped and started crying. The girls were by his side in a second.

"Reaw mommy an' daddy no want Foxy to be smaww an say Foxy i' weiwd bu' Foxy is smaww now" sobbed Jeongin.

"Aww foxy... we aren't meanies, you can be small whenever you want here." reassured Yuna, picking the boy up trying to calm him down.

Lia and Yeji were crying for the boy, promising him that they would always be by his side.

Ryujin in the meantime was preparing a bottle for Jeongin, helped by Chaeryeong, who would have done everything for his new little brother.

"Chae, wanna feed this little fox? It's a wild fox, so you need to be careful" smiled Yeji.

Jeongin wiped his tears and giggled at the leader's words and made grabby hands towards the bottle. Carefully Chaeryeong fed him and caressed his hair.

"This fox is so cute! Can we keep him mommy?" asked Chaeryeong, smiling but actually being serious.

"If he wants to, he can stay. We will always protect him." answered Ryujin picking up the girl.

"Say ni-ni ChaeChae!" encouraged Ryujin.

"Ni-ni unnies! Ni-ni foxy!" said Chaeryeong from Ryujin's shoulder.

"Someone else wants to go ni-ni, hm?" cooed Yeji hearing Jeongin yawn.

"Ni-ni mama" confirmed the boy, resting his head on the girl's shoulder once she picked him up.

"You can go ni-ni little foxy, I will be right here when you wake up" promised Yeji.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

My bias in Itzy is Chaeryeong fyi hihi

pls vote, comment and share, it's really meaningful for me