Chapter 2

002

    "Where's Lu Ang?"

    Manager Yang pushed open the door of the lounge with the NSN logo, strode in hastily, and looked around the room twice, but didn't see his own pillar.

    "It's about time for the star player to appear on stage on behalf of the team, what about others?"

    At the opening ceremony, each of the twelve teams in the league will choose its own star player to represent the team. Among these players, it is recognized that they have a large number of fans and are most expected by fans, only NSN's Ang Shen.

    The door of the lounge opened, and everyone inside could clearly hear the sound of Shuangmu piercing the eardrums of the commentator in the stadium.

    "...After talking about OUG, let's talk about their opponent NSN today. When it comes to this team, we have to mention our Angshen. Lu Ang, the

    new wild king of the alliance, has long legs, thin waist, and few cold words , with a cold white skin and exuding an aura that strangers should not get close to. With his superb skills, he won the KPL Grand Slam last year. A's made O want to ovulate.

    Omega who came to the scene today, in addition to holding the lamp in his hand I have to hold up my own inhibitor, after all, our Angshen has only been an adult for less than a year."

    Nineteen years old, not young!

    Even if it was a rehearsal, the screams of dozens of fans below almost overturned the venue. If it is really full of people at night, why not warn the chicken coop?

    Although Shuangmu is arrogant, but NSN's star player Lu Ang, the new king of the jungle, whether it is based on skills or appearance, A's legs are weak.

    This person who usually sits alone in the corner silently with the words "Don't approach strangers" written all over his face, can't find anyone now.

    "Have you gone to the bathroom?" Captain Eleven held up Lu Ang's phone, "He went out while he was waiting in the queue, and he must have thought he would be back soon. I played this game for him." Let the assistant jungler,

    you This is purely embarrassing me, Fat Tiger.

    Ling Wenyan was refreshed for a while, and the gaming chair under him trembled, "Isn't it true that Ang didn't bring paper?"

    Manager Yang felt a little suffocated, "You think Ang is just like you!" He paused, and then hurriedly urged, "Then which one of you will deliver paper to him!" The shooter in the team faced the

    door Sitting in the direction of the door, after seeing the figure at the door, he turned the gaming chair on his toes and faced Manager Yang

    . Baba asked, "Ang, you are..."

    Did you fall into the bathroom?

    Otherwise, it would be as if you just climbed out of the toilet, your hair is all wet, and the corners of your eyes are red.

    Captain Eleven smelled the faint scent of cedar in the air, his expression changed slightly, and he and Zero looked at each other, first fooling Manager Yang out.

    Manager Yang is a Beta, naturally insensitive to the smell of pheromones, when he was pushed out of the rest room by Zero's fat body, he asked Lu Ang what happened?

    Ding Ding got up and locked the door, Eleven had already taken out the bottle of inhibitor disguised as a thermos from Lu Ang's personal backpack, "What's going on?"