Chapter 19

019

    Shen Jia pressed Lu Ang on the pillow and ended a long kiss.

    He was already breathing heavily because of the fever, but now he was breathing heavily, his eyes were blurred and his lips were reddish, his ears were hot and hot, and his whole body was burned completely.

    For a moment, the room was intertwined with two flavors of pheromone, sweet and cedar, which made people blush.

    Shen Jia let go of Lu Ang, coaxed him softly, and asked him to have some porridge first.

    Lu Ang's stomach is not good, taking medicine on an empty stomach will undoubtedly make his stomach worse in the wind and rain.

    He was not feeling well, so he took two sips, his eyes turned and fell on the pill in Shen Jia's hand, his brows were wrinkled again, and he was extremely reluctant to take the medicine.

    Shen Jia pinched his palm and coaxed him for a long time before he moved slowly. While looking at Shen Jia, he swallowed the pills one by one.

    Rather than taking medicine, it is better to say that it is taking poison.

    Lu Ang lay back down again with a sleepy expression, Shen Jia covered him with the quilt, sat on the bedside and asked softly, "What do you want to eat when you wake up later?

    " Wai obviously meant that he didn't intend to go back.

    Lu Ang's mood cleared up as quickly as he could see with the naked eye, "Dumplings." He looked at Shen Jia, his eyes were black and bright, his nasal voice was thick and his voice was hoarse, "I want to eat dumplings." They were stuffed with pork and green onions

    .

    Shen Jia agreed, and stretched out her hand to cover Lu Ang's eyes, telling him to sleep quickly.

    It was already half past ten when she left Lu Ang's room, Shen Jia put the remaining medicine back into the cabinet.

    Manager Yang was sitting in the living room on the third floor, Ling next to him was already awake, and was lying on the sofa in his pajamas, eating the breakfast brought by Manager Yang, without any image at all.

    Seeing Shen Jia coming out, Ling Cai hurriedly put his feet on the ground, sat up straight and greeted her, "Sister Jiajia."

    "How is Lu Ang, do you want to go to the hospital?" Seeing that Shen Jia hadn't come out just now, Manager Yang didn't rush in.

    "I just fell asleep after taking the medicine. I'll go in and have a look later." Shen Jia came over and stroked her skirt back, sat on the single sofa next to her, and asked softly, "Is there any candy in the club?" Sweets like that?"

    When it comes to food, the ones with the most zeros are the most in stock.

    He raised his hand holding the steamed bun, "I still have two pieces of chocolate in the refrigerator, Miss Jiajia, are you hungry?"

    Shen Jia shook her head, "It's because Lu Ang is afraid of hardship, and he takes medicine very slowly. Same."

    Who?

    Ling was in a trance for a moment, then turned his neck and looked towards Lu Ang's room dully, with an expression as if he had seen a ghost.

    "It's because I woke up too early and my ears didn't wake up, so I heard it wrong?" He dropped his buns in shock, opened his eyes and looked at Shen Jia, exaggeratedly leaning his body to his ears, "Say it again Who is afraid of suffering?"