Chapter 34

034

    At the end of November, Shen Jia got on the plane to Chengdu.

    NSN has a game today, starting at 8:00 p.m., BO5, and it will probably be after ten o'clock after the match. Shen Jia glanced at the time, she will almost arrive at the end of the game.

    Manager Yang came to pick her up at the airport with the NSN support team flag in his pocket.

    Since entering the playoffs, the battle between the top four has already started. All the teams are trying their best to sprint for the championship. NSN wins and loses, but it is not easy.

    "They practiced like crazy this week. If they lost, they would replay the game. If they won, they would replay the game. They lost a lot of weight when they went on the scale." Manager Yang mentioned Shen Jia's suitcase in the trunk of the car, and told her , "I usually go to dinner after the game to eat and drink, but now they all change to takeaway."

    The two sat in the car, Shen Jia fastened his seat belt, and asked Manager Yang, "Did Lu Ang eat well?"

    "Eat, but I'm still a little thinner." Manager Yang laughed, "Ang God doesn't know you're coming, there is a game week tonight and the coach deliberately didn't tell him, for fear of affecting his state." Shen Jia didn't tell Lu Ang about coming to Chengdu in advance

    , Want to give him a surprise.

    It was almost half past ten when the two arrived at the stadium, and the game hadn't finished yet.

    Today NSN's opponent is CCE, who is likely to win this year? Besides them, CCE is the one with the highest voice.

    They are not teammates who rely on shooters to make a name for themselves, but their coach, Old B, is a ruthless person. He has never played less tricks in BP, and is famous for using other coaches to give his own players the biggest advantage in selection. It is very difficult to deal with.

    The score on the field is now two to two, and both sides have entered the plug point.

    Logically speaking, the game should have ended, but today each game lasted for more than 20 minutes, plus the special situation-the on-site network fluctuations have been repaired for at least ten or twenty minutes, so until now The game isn't over yet.

    Coach Zhou was BP on stage, and Manager Yang led Shen Jia to sit in the front row of the audience.

    Usually the people sitting in the first row on NSN's side are data analysts, not many of them, and Shen Jia is basically familiar with each other, but today there is obviously a newcomer here.

    The other party was wearing a mask, only revealing a pair of bright eyes, sitting on the edge of the front seat of NSN, leaning against the back of the chair with his legs crossed, looking up at the big screen in front of him intently.

    Shuangmu's recognizable voice was teasing Lu Ang who was leaning on the chair, "The time is now 10:40, it seems that Ang Shen on NSN is already sleepy." The director cut the camera to

    Lu Ang, he With an impatient look, he raised his hand and squeezed the brow bone, just covering half of his face.

    There was a lot of crowing in the auditorium, and the person whose legs were crossed put his legs down and sat up straight, looking at the magnified Lu Ang on the screen without blinking.

    When Shen Jia passed by her, she caught a wisp of red wine-flavored pheromone in the air.

    It's an Alpha.