Chapter 25

025

    Ling passed behind Lu Ang for the fifth time with potato chips in his hand, glanced at the other mobile phone on his table, and deliberately asked Ding Ding loudly in a voice that could be heard by everyone in the training room, "Why does Young Master Ang also use two mobile phones?" Already?"

    Afraid that Lu Ang, who was wearing earphones, would not be able to hear him, Ling almost yelled in his ear.

    The mobile phones used by the players in private usually have a slightly different feel or system from the phones dedicated to league competitions.

    In order to ensure the game feel during the game, the league has equipped players with a game-specific mobile phone, which is provided free of charge by the sponsor.

    When Zero and Dingding play games, they use whichever is convenient.

    But during the training match, we will use the official machine in order to enter the state and feel the game. Only Lu Ang disliked trouble, and used his own mobile phone from the beginning to the end.

    This is the first time I saw Angshen take out the mobile phone sent by the alliance.

    If something goes wrong, there must be a demon!

    Ding Ding stretched his head and glanced, "I said what was Angshen doing over there just now? It turned out to be connecting the new machine to the Internet."

    He didn't have an extra card, so he had to connect to the Internet first.

    "Angshen, is your cell phone broken?" Ding Ding asked.

    Ling Tut shook his head, stretched out his orchid fingers and pointed at Ding Ding, and he shivered disgustingly, "Young man, you are so naive." Ding Ding

    rubbed his arms, "Then why does Ang Shen use two mobile phones? "

    Ling turned his fat face to Lu Ang's direction, and said loudly, "You don't know, Ang Shen's mobile phone is specially used to wait for someone's news!"

    Shen Jia was on a temporary business trip, and left yesterday , Angshen didn't have time to send her off for training, so the air pressure was low for most of the day.

    Hearing Zero's voice, Lu Ang raised his hand to take off the earphones, and casually put them on the table.

    Zero's frightened face trembled, and he sat back on the chair in a hurry, put down the potato chips and picked up the phone, and urged Coach Zhou with a serious face, "Why hasn't the training match started yet, the QA group of grandchildren are not cowards! You It makes us wait anxiously."

    He turned his head and said to Lu Ang, "God, give them another two minutes to get the paper, so as not to cry later and see the way."

    Today NSN has a private appointment with QA It's not time for the new version of the training match yet, they are all waiting in the training room.

    The 12 teams of the alliance usually arrange a training match with each other when they have nothing to do in private. First practice their own soldiers and then try the opponent's water.

    Lu Ang didn't bother to deal with Ling, the showman, but just looked down at the cell phone on the table.

    The screen is still black and there are no notifications.

    It was already 7:30 in the evening, it was time for Shen Jia to go back to the hotel. Lu Ang's fingers on the handle of the chair tightened unconsciously.