Chapter 33

033

    At noon on November 23rd, Lu Ang flew to Chengdu at 12:30, and Shen Jia came to see him off.

    Manager Yang and Coach Zhou went to go through the formalities for the players. Ling and the others put on masks and sat in the waiting hall. Although they all held mobile phones in their hands, they all secretly looked to the side.

    Their boss is comforting Ang Zai who is about to sail away.

    Shen Jia took out the blindfold and the U-shaped pillow, and said to Lu Ang, "It's three and a half hours, just sleep for a while on the plane, and you'll be there when you wake up." "When the plane just took off, if you

    feel Tinnitus, just chew two gums."

    "If you feel cold after falling asleep, ask the flight attendant for a blanket. By the way, I brought you a thermos cup with hot water in it. You can't drink cold drinks even if you go to Chengdu." "

    Shen Jia wished she could write all these down and paste them on Lu Ang, fearing that he would forget them.

    Ling couldn't stand it anymore, silently raised his fat hand, and reminded in a low voice, "Sister Jiajia, it's not the first time for a child to fly on a plane."

    Not including travel, just going to other places to play games, they will spend a year They can fly five or six times, and even flew over South Korea during the World Championships last year.

    Shen Jia gave Lu Ang all of them. Before departure in the morning, they watched Lu Ang take out the blindfold and U-shaped pillow from the suitcase and put them on the sofa.

    At that time they didn't understand what he meant, but looking at Shen Jia now they understood everything.

    Lu Ang clearly did it on purpose.

    What does he not understand? He just enjoys the way Shen Jia is busy with his work with all her heart and eyes.

    Ling wants to tell Shen Jia that you don't get too used to him, this thing is going on, there is no way you can't pamper him.

    But before the words were spoken, Lu Ang's light eyes swept over. Zero's scalp tightened, and he pulled up the mask timidly, covering his eyes.

    As long as he can't see, danger is far away from him.

    Besides, when Lu Ang came back yesterday, he looked at Ling with a murderous look, and Ling pointed at Lu Ang on the spot to preemptively strike, "Fierce, fierce! It makes sense for you not to return home for two days in a row, right? Tell us Tell me what you did with the boss, tell me in detail, don't force me to kneel and beg you!"

    As soon as he finished saying this, he was hunted down by Ang Shenman's club.

    Ding Ding and Eleven stood next to each other, knocking Ling's melon seeds to watch Ling's excitement, and clapping their hands from time to time.

    Manager Yang was very upset when he passed by, and pointed at Ding Ding and Eleven Fingers, "Look at you, do you have the slightest affection for your teammates?" After hearing this,

    Ling burst into tears, feeling that there is still true love in the world. Well, there is still justice in the world. He didn't realize until today that Manager Yang is a good man in the whole team!

    He was pinching his sleeves and pretending to wipe his tears when he saw Manager Yang handing out a handful of melon seeds from Ding Ding's hand, kowtowed and said, "And Lu Ang, it's fine if the legs are broken by Ling, and the hands are fine." Keep it, and expect him to compete."