Chapter 51

051

    When Lu Ang was sent to the delivery room, Shen Jia was left outside.

    He won't let her in.

    Usually when the fetus moves frequently, Lu Ang would hold Shen Jia's hand and put it on his belly, raise his eyes and pursed his lips and look at her silently, as if coquettishly accusing the child of being naughty again. But now it's time to give birth, but he doesn't let Shen Jia accompany him.

    When Lu Ang was making small troubles, he was a boob in front of Shen Jia, but he would rather go into battle by himself and leave her outside.

    Before entering the delivery room, Lu Ang's eyes were firm, and he squeezed Shen Jia's hand in a hoarse voice and asked her to wait for him outside, and he would not go in unless Shen Jia agreed.

    Shuangmu, who also rushed over after receiving the news from Shanghai, reached out and pulled Shen Jia, and Shen Jia let go of Lu Ang's hand and stayed outside the door, "Although Ang Shen is stronger, I am more afraid of your distress.

    " It's not the same as usual showing weakness to make Shen Jia pamper him more, but this time it really hurts, he is not willing to let Shen Jia pamper him.

    Lu Ang had a sudden reaction at eight o'clock in the morning. At that time, he couldn't calm down. He said calmly to Shen Jia who was cooking, "Jiajia, let's go to the hospital. I think I'm going to give birth." Half an

    hour After that, he entered the delivery room.

    Seeing Shen Jia standing motionless at the door of the delivery room, Shuangmu persuaded her to come over and sit down and wait, "I don't know how long it will be, don't worry, Ang Shen is a person who has experienced big storms, giving birth to him is not a problem at all. "

    It's easy to say, it wasn't born by you." Shen Jia didn't even turn her head, "If you were the person lying in there, I would definitely take Lu Ang to have breakfast before coming back." He is single and doesn't understand

    pain People, deserved no O.

    Shuangmu: "..."

    The phone in Shuangmu's pocket vibrated, he took it out to look at it, raised his head in doubt and asked Shen Jia, "Where's your phone? Parents told Ling they couldn't contact you."

    Shen Jia just replied god. Her phone was turned on silent, and she didn't have time to look at it.

    "Mom and Dad asked if they had brought the delivery kit, and they would arrive in the afternoon at the latest. Ling said that Manager Yang and him were already on the way, and asked if you had anything else to buy?" The group of people couldn't get in touch with Shen Jia, so they gave Shuangmu sent a message.

    It was Shen Jia who drove to the hospital just now, and the news of the impending birth was sent to several people by Lu Ang. Sitting in the passenger seat, he sent a message to his parents while lowering his eyes, and gently reminded Shen Jia to concentrate on driving.

    The first person he contacted was Shuangmu, he was the closest, and Shuangmu could stay outside to accompany Shen Jia when he entered the delivery room.

    The person who gave birth to the child is obviously himself, but what Lu Ang is most worried about is his Alpha. If Shen Jia went into the delivery room to accompany him and watch him suffer, that feeling would hurt him more than tearing Lu Ang's heart with his own hands.

    Lu Ang was reluctant.

    "I have brought all the things, and there is nothing to buy." When preparing these things, Shen Jia did enough homework, and specially asked her parents and Omega friends who have experience in childbirth for advice.