Chapter 31

031

    Before Manager Yang and the others came back, Shen Jia packed Lu Ang and brought him home.

    All members of NSN flew to Chengdu on the 23rd, and there were still two days to rest. Shen Jia wanted to coax Lu Ang more, after all, who is not a baby.

    When he left the club, Lu Ang's eyes were still red. Afraid that his aunt would bump into him when he went downstairs, at two or three o'clock in the morning, he just put a peaked cap on his head.

    The burden of Angshen's idol is heavier than the pheromone smell on him.

    The lights downstairs have already been turned off, and my aunt is asleep. When Shen Jia and Lu Ang went down, the whole club was dark, and there was no one.

    It was three or four o'clock in the morning, and it was dark and cold outside.

    The two turned on the flashlights and went out. As soon as they stepped out of the gate, they were shivering from the cold wind blowing in the middle of the night.

    Lu Ang lowered his head and pulled off the black woolen scarf around his neck and wrapped it around Shen Jia, and walked out holding her hand with lowered eyes.

    When she came, the car was parked at the entrance of the club for convenience.

    With the help of the flashlight, Shen Jia looked sideways at Lu Ang, and her eyes fell on the red marks on his neck.

    Lu Ang who was coaxed just now was too soft, it melted into a puddle of sticky water in her palm. Shen Jia couldn't hold back, and even bit the side of her neck when making temporary marks.

    Turning on the heater in the car, Shen Jia rubbed her hands, let out a breath of white air, smiled and looked at the person next to him who put his head down and put on his seat belt, "Do we look like a couple who eloped behind their parents' backs in the old society?

    " Mama Yang, the manager, was not there, so he put up the pillars of the house first, then turned them away, and took them away overnight.

    Lu Ang looked at her sideways, "It's not like that."

    He took out his phone, the light from the screen was reflected on his face, his eyelashes fell, and his tone was flat, "We're in a relationship."

    It's a serious relationship for the purpose of meeting parents.

    Her description just now was unlucky.

    Shen Jia was slightly startled, and then realized what Lu Ang meant, leaned over and kissed him on the lips, and said in a low voice, "Well, my Omega boyfriend." In the eyes of fans, Ang Shen, who has a broken leg,

    can make Shen Jia feel awkward on the bed. Red knees.

    It was the first time anyone called him that.

    Usually Lu Ang is cold-tempered and good at operation. In this Mu Qiang industry, what everyone sees is technology first, and other things second.

    If you want to ask Ling He Ding Ding and them, they probably already habitually regard Lu Ang as an Alpha.

    Shen Jia turned around and half lay in his arms, spraying warm breath over, calling him in a soft and gentle voice, with a drawn-out end, her eyes were full of starry light, which reflected his cramped eyebrows brightly.

    Lu Ang's ears were slightly hot, his scalp was numb from being teased, he couldn't hold back his lowered eyes and exchanged a long kiss with Shen Jia.