Chapter 16

016

    Before going to bed, Shen Jia contacted her investment consultant and asked her how much the maximum amount of funds she could use was in her hands. After getting the specific figure, she turned off the lights and rested.

    Clubs are not like clothes, you can buy them as soon as you buy them.

    Although Lu Ang didn't specify how much the owner of NSN set the price for the club, just looking at the only one willing to bid, PPL knew that it would definitely not be a small amount.

    Shen Jia has saved some money since she started her business in college, but she just bought a new house in Shanghai two years ago, and the rest is used for regular financial investment.

    Now that it is suddenly necessary to use it, I am afraid that it is close. As for the exact difference, Shen Jia will not know until he asks Manager Yang tomorrow.

    As the manager of the club, he must know more than Lu Ang.

    Compared with Shen Jia's home, NSN Club is closer to the park.

    When Lu Ang returned to the club, Manager Yang was quite surprised to see him come back with all his beard and tail. He was actually prepared for Lu Ang not to go to bed at night.

    As a result, this dry, firewood, fierce, fire went out, and got along with it calmly, and came back on time?

    It's a little too innocent.

    Manager Yang looked at Lu Ang who came back as soon as he went out, and felt guilty for the yellow waste in his mind. It's all because I've been with Zero for a long time, and my heart is dirty!

    "Auntie cooked porridge for you, eat a bowl before going to bed." Ling's voice in the lounge was cursing, Manager Yang stopped Lu Ang and asked him to eat first.

    Lu Ang glanced into the room, then went to the cafeteria first with lowered eyes.

    "Slap, spank, spank! Whoever likes to train should train, don't call me." At the time when it was supposed to be training, Ling was playing the top game, and top came to call him, but he lost his temper inexplicably.

    Standing behind Zero, Ding Ding looked at the person who was about to put earphones on his ears, gritted his teeth and said, "Zero, you've been very wrong lately." He

    didn't cooperate during the game, and he didn't want to go to the dinner party after the game. Now he can't even practice. No more training.

    "If you have something to tell everyone, there are many people who can always find a way, don't carry it by yourself." Ding Ding took a deep breath, and reached out to pull Ling who was slumped on the gaming chair, "Go, Go to training, the captain is still waiting for you."

    "No." Zero's tone was very aggressive, he shook off the top hand, and started another game with a sullen face.

    "Do you still want to play the game, do you still want to win the championship? With your attitude, how to play the game, how to win the championship!" Ding Ding was also burned out, his chest heaved violently, and his hands hanging by his sides He clenched his hands tightly, staring straight at Zero.

    In the past two days, the state of the team is obviously not right, even if there is zero abnormality, even Lu Ang is a little worried.

    Everyone is obviously a whole, a family. From the establishment of the club to the present, the five of them have experienced more ups and downs than other teams, and the emotions they get along with are unmatched by other team members. But now it's obvious that something happened, why can't we talk about it and solve it together?