Chapter 6

006

    The fourth day of meeting Lu Ang.

    ——9.19

    Shen Jia took out a bottle of plum wine from the refrigerator and bent over to put it on the coffee table at hand, took the remote control to turn on the TV with a super-large high-definition display in the living room, and deftly cast the live broadcast on the phone.

    The drawing board was placed next to her legs. Wearing a comfortable and casual beige home dress, Shen Jia sat on the low stool in front of the sofa, picked up a brush, and wrote down the date of their acquaintance in the lower left corner.

    Lu Ang had a match at 6:00 p.m. today, and Shen Jia originally planned to go to watch the scene, but there was some work at hand that had to be dealt with tonight.

    Shen Jia opened the KPL official live broadcast room, and as expected, she saw Shuangmu's big face in high definition again.

    NSN is not the only team competing today, there are two other teams ahead of them.

    Shen Jia was not interested in other people, so she opened Lu Ang's previous live broadcast room, and drew while listening to his game live broadcast.

    Lu Ang played the game in a consistent manner. There was no explicit talk about breaking his legs, and there was no basic game commentary, and there was not much interaction with his teammates and fans.

    He played his own game quietly, even if his teammates greeted each other's ancestors with fragrance, he was not in a hurry. Instead, he quietly stole economic development, found opportunities to steal the line, and led his teammates to come back against the wind in a wave of team battles.

    Shuangmu once said that the most stable player in NSN is not the captain XI, but the jungler Ang.

    He is the king of few words, but just standing there is enough to make people feel at ease.

    Shen Jia lowered her eyes to draw, and next to her ears was the sound of music from Lu Ang's live broadcast room, occasionally mixed with the slight sound of a lighter.

    She knew that Lu Ang smoked, but she didn't know that he smoked so fiercely.

    It was only half an hour before and after, and this was already the third cigarette.

    Shen Jia couldn't resist looking up to watch TV. Lu Ang, who usually doesn't like to show his face, couldn't resist the fan's request, and turned on the camera after smoking the cigarette.

    On the large high-definition screen, Lu Ang's avatar is framed in the lower right corner, which only takes up one-ninth of the screen. It's so small that it might block the game interface.

    He may not know that there are many fans like Shen Jia who wish Lu Ang could make his avatar frame bigger to fill the entire screen.

    Compared with the game operation, what they want to see is this handsome face.

    In front of Lu Ang, the game interface is actually just a background board.

    Lu Ang broadcast it in the club, and Ling passed behind with potato chips.

    In the camera, Lu Ang's hair is fluffy and slightly messy. He glanced at the camera, picked up the black peaked cap next to him and pressed it on his head.

    Lu Ang leaned on the gaming chair, his complexion could be seen through the filter of the live broadcast room, he was not energetic, his head was lowered sleepily, motionless, as if he was asleep.