Chapter 17

017

    Shen Jia was Manager Yang for the morning appointment, and the place was in a coffee shop not far from the gymnasium.

    Manager Yang was quite surprised. When he received the call, he repeatedly confirmed whether he should call Lu Ang together.

    "Lu Ang has a game tonight, so I'll just talk to you about it."

    Shen Jia also brought her computer over. After Manager Yang was seated, she turned on the computer, put her hands on the keyboard, and asked straight to the point, "NSN Club How much is the specific bid?"

    Manager Yang didn't realize it, and he didn't know if it was because Shen Jia also knew about it, or because she asked too directly.

    "What do you mean?" Manager Yang was quite cautious, looking at Shen Jia warily.

    The person in front of him smiled slightly, with a gentle atmosphere and a soft voice, but the words he said were full of pride, "I want to buy it."

    Manager Yang shook his hand holding the coffee, and the good cappuccino almost Poured on his suit pants.

    He frantically grabbed the napkin to wipe up the spilled coffee on the table, his heart beating violently.

    Manager Yang swallowed hard to calm his emotions, and asked in a hoarse voice, "Because of Ang?" "

    Yes, and no." Shen Jia said, "If it weren't for Lu Ang, I wouldn't have come into contact with the e-sports industry, and I wouldn't have seen it." To its brightest point. But planning to buy a club is not a trivial matter, I made the decision after careful consideration.”

    If Shen Jia chases someone, she may give away a house and a car as Shuangmu said, but not a club.

    This is Lu Ang's profession, his dream and pride.

    Shen Jia respected him, and because of respect, she would not trample on him with money.

    She bought the club because she had understood it with her heart, so she could see a group of people chasing dreams, she could see a career completely different from hers, and she felt passionate about it, so she decided to buy it.

    Shen Jia turned the computer over to show Manager Yang.

    Shown above is a survey report on the outlook for the esports industry.

    This report is from the past two years. At that time, the number of practitioners in the e-sports industry was close to 50,000, and the vacancies reached 260,000. By this year, the talent gap may expand to 500,000.

    The country attaches great importance to this emerging industry, and major universities have successively opened related majors in recent years.

    E-sports is already moving towards the mainstream industry.

    Shen Jia used all kinds of specific data to tell Manager Yang that she did not want to buy a club because she wanted to buy a club for love, and she had a corresponding understanding of this industry.

    The current e-sports sports are not only competitions, but also a huge industry behind it.

    How can someone who can open a studio before graduating from university be a love brain?

    Manager Yang was relieved to see such a rational and sober Shen Jia.

    He smiled and said, "I'm sorry, I was on guard against you just now, I was just afraid that you would regret it later." It is undoubtedly the