Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Borrowing

    "Yangyang, Xiaobai will come to your place this afternoon, please remember to take care of her."

    Su Yang was busy with work and never came home on time. Su's mother was worried that she would forget about it, so she called to remind her.

    Just after Su Yang finished the meeting, he glanced at the clock on the wall of the office, and replied to the hands-free instructions on the mobile phone, "Understood."

    Su's mother told Su Yang about this a few days ago.

    The son of the neighbor across the door before the Su family moved just happened to be in college this year.

    His grades are very good, and he went to Weicheng University, Su Yang's former alma mater.

    The relationship between the two families is not bad, so they entrusted this relationship to ask Su Yang who happened to live in Weicheng for a long time to take care of him.

    Su Yang hasn't been back there since he started his business, and his impression of Ling Ju's younger brother is still from when he was in junior high school.

    The person is very small, very thin, not talkative, quiet and restrained.

    I heard that he differentiated late, and has not yet differentiated gender.

    That's fine, Su Yang's Alpha pheromone is too domineering, he hasn't differentiated yet, just like a beta with low perception, living under the same roof won't cause any inconvenience.

    It's just a loan for a few months, so there won't be any big surprises.

    Su Yang estimated the time and went back to the apartment early, but he didn't expect the boy to arrive earlier than her, and was blocked by the closed door.

    I haven't seen him in a few years, and the person in my memory has completely changed. The boy always has an astonishing difference before and after his development. The boy in front of him is tall and long, and his large sports jacket looks a bit thin, but his personality is still as introverted as ever.

    The aura of the female Alpha who came out of the elevator was quite different.

    The female Alpha is dressed in intellectual and mature professional attire, with a plain white shirt slightly open, her legs under the hip-covering skirt are long and straight, and the long roots of the soles collide with the floor.

    all the way to him.

    Yu Shubai's gaze followed the woman who was gradually approaching, and he lowered his head cautiously and called her softly as if he had made sure of the identification.

    "Sister Su Yang."

    Su Yang hummed, bowed his head to enter the password, "Have you been waiting for a long time?"

    The end of August has not taken away the heat of summer. There is no sea area around Weicheng, and the weather is a little stuffy. When Su Yang got off the car Then he unbuttoned the top of the light white shirt, generously exposing the beautiful collarbone, in order to radiate some body heat.

    The young man standing beside her was tall, and he could always see unique scenery inadvertently from the angle of looking down.

    The boy trembled his eyelashes and looked away, leaving a piece of clean whiteness like milk in his mind, which formed a strong contrast with the redness of her lips.

    "No." Yu Shubai looked down at his toes, "It hasn't been long."

    Su Yang's apartment has a considerable space, and the supporting facilities are fairly complete. She lives alone, there are not many things, and the room is very tidy.