Chapter 30

Chapter 30 Seduction

    The vase placed on the table was accidentally knocked over, rolled and slid from the surface of the half-height table and cabinet, and hit the ground with a muffled sound.

    The water in the bottle gurgled out, and a small puddle of water accumulated on the floor. The delicate red roses were bent from their original delicacy, and several petals separated from the mother body, making them appear more and more fragmented.

    Only the aroma of roses is as strong as before, intertwined with the strong atmosphere in the closed room, making people addicted and even lose their minds.

    Alpha didn't get up on time today, and after regaining consciousness, he looked like this.

    The gland is completely out of control, like a prisoner escaping from control, attacking its master in turn.

    The pheromone that had been suppressed several times broke free from the restraints, broke free from the prison like a madman, and invaded the entire confined area where Alpha was.

    Su Yang was covered in sweat, his face was flushed, his eyelashes were slightly wet, and he tried hard to control his chaotic breathing.

    She groped for the drawer where the inhibitor was placed, but found nothing, and accidentally knocked down the vase placed on it.

    The spare inhibitor in the room was gone.

    Alpha supported the side of the table with one hand, and tightly grasped the half-opened drawer handle with his right hand, his eyes fell on the roses on the ground.

    It was from her Omega.

    Alpha's inferior instincts and desires made her have some other thoughts, but luckily her reason still remained, she closed her eyes and swallowed all those messy thoughts back.

    They have just confirmed their relationship, so they can't progress like this, and Omega has just differentiated, so they must not be able to withstand such a violent pheromone attack.

    Su Yang tried his best to suppress the eager thoughts in his heart, trying to find some other way out.

    At this point, I don't know if my younger brother has gone out. If she goes out, she can go to the refrigerator outside to take a look. If she finds the inhibitor, she may be able to suppress it for a while.

    She subconsciously wanted to look for her phone to check the time, and touched it around, but it was in vain.

    Su Yang: "..."

    People always have to suffer for their own carelessness.

    It should be that I went to change the water after posting the note last night, so I left my phone in the living room and completely forgot to take it.

    There was a slight sound at the door, and Su Yang's nerves suddenly tensed up, blocking anyone who wanted to open the door and come in.

    "Don't open the door!"

    Her voice was a little hoarse, like a traveler who has walked in the desert for a long time but has never had a drink.

    The door that was slightly opened was quickly closed again, as if frightened by her sudden shout, the movement also stopped.

    Through a door, the boy's voice became a little muffled, with a layer of woodiness, but the cautiousness in the words was obvious: "Sorry... I thought my sister was out." The