Chapter 34

Chapter 34 Bad Dog

    The sudden ringing of the bell in the car interrupted the silence.

    Su Yang glanced at the caller, it was Secretary Yun.

    She calmed down her undulating chest, swiped the answer with one hand, and returned to her original position.

    Alpha's other hand was still grabbing the arm that Omega was trying to mess with, the strength was not strong, but it was enough to make him settle down.

    Su Yang asked: "What's the matter?"

    Her head was very quiet, Secretary Yun thought she had finished listening and left, "Is it convenient for you now? Mr. Gu Jing came to see you."

    She didn't deliberately silence, the Omega next to her He heard clearly, "Gu Jing? Now?"

    Omega's lip line was straightened, his eyelids were slightly drooped, and the eye sockets were covered with a thick shadow, and he silently approached the Alpha sister next to him.

    Even though my sister had explained the relationship between them last time, my brother still couldn't restrain that little bit of hostility.

    "I'm now..." Su Yang paused, the voice in his throat was inexplicably cut off by external factors.

    "Hello? Can you still hear me?" Secretary Yun thought it was a problem with the signal, and flicked the phone, "Strange...is my signal stuck?" After a while, Secretary Yun heard her

    again A reply from the alpha boss.

    I don't know why, but the voice always felt a bit hoarse, "I'll go over now."

    As soon as she finished speaking, she hung up the phone directly.

    Secretary Yun wanted to say something, but there was only a beeping sound of hanging up in his ear.

    She stared at the screen, always feeling something weird.

    Usually, doesn't her boss finish her sentence first, then ask her if she has anything else to do, and then let her hang up the phone after confirming it?

    Su Yang put the phone in the door frame, grabbed the back of his neck with one hand, and said in a deep voice, "Shu Bai, go back to your seat and sit down."

    The upper half of the boy's body straddled the gap between the two seats, and the whole body hung on her body, like a vine climbing on the wall, entangled with Alpha tightly.

    I don't know why, like a messy cat.

    Suddenly, he had a bad idea, and while his sister was on the phone, he sucked her neck and lightly bit her sensitive earlobe.

    As if a vicious dog smelled the hostility caused by the arrival of the unknown intruder, it adopted a series of methods to mark the territory and made various preparations.

    As soon as the little bad dog heard the master's order, he restrained his fangs and claws again, and sat back to his original position obediently.

    Su Yang turned on the air purifier in the car, waited for a while, then turned to him and asked, "Send you home first?"

    Yu Shubai said, "I want to go back with my sister."

    Alpha hummed and drove all the way company.

    After getting out of the car, Su Yang just wanted to take him to a nearby coffee shop, let him eat something, and wait for her, but his younger brother asked, "Sister, can I go up and have a look?" Su Yang was stunned for a moment