Chapter 26

Chapter 26 My God

    The information was given to her by the Federal Army. The data is half-true and half-false, so she can get away with it naturally. It is equipped with a location tracker, which is the latest virus researched by the Federation. As long as there is a file transfer, it can automatically invade.

    Su Yang traced the location all the way to this place.

    The majestic military and political building is brightly lit at night, and the building is equipped with a top-notch anti-theft system. The entrance requires pupil verification of people entering and leaving.

    Su Yang approached silently, put his long finger on the detection port, and with a tick, the screen showed that the verification was passed.

    Su Yang breathed a sigh of relief, and put the pupil sampler back into his pocket.

    During the meal that day, when her younger brother said that he felt a strange smell on Amiru, she noticed it.

    The person who contacted the federation got all his information, as well as his private information verification.

    Amiru should have also participated in this research.

    Before Su Yang came here, he had memorized the map here, groped in the dark, and carefully entered the research room where the data was stored.

    All the secret materials of the military are stored here. If their research materials can be destroyed, this secret research can be interrupted.

    Su Yang went to the second floor for a stroll, usually this trip would only take about ten minutes, but it took Su Yang more than an hour to sneak in at night.

    The second floor is just superficial historical information, and does not store what she is looking for.

    She walked vigorously and walked up to the third floor lightly, and the aisle was obviously longer.

    Alpha's instinct made her aware of the crisis in the air, the camera on the upper left slowly turned over, Su Yang turned around and hid in a corner.

    She leaned against the wall and put on false pupils that automatically displayed infrared rays. The red light at night suddenly appeared in front of her eyes, densely intertwined, once triggered, it would be all alert.

    Taking advantage of the gap when the camera turned, she quickly crossed the red road and entered the door.

    She was a little short of breath, a little sweat dripped from her forehead, and within a few seconds, she restrained her disordered breathing again.

    Half of the information was placed on the screen in the house, and a storage disk was placed in the delivery device of the display screen, and a label was attached to the door—S-level project research materials.

    is all data.

    The inside is a closed space, there are faint traces of experiments, and there is still a faint unpleasant smell in the air.

    Alpha's glands were throbbing crazily, and there was a faint tendency to deviate.

    Su Yang took the information inside and made a flame. The spark started to ignite from the paper, and the fire spread rapidly, sweeping through the entire closed room, and thick smoke covered the entire room.

    The Alpha that sneaked in quickly came out the same way, and the smoke was so quickly that it triggered the alarm in the building, and the sleeping guards underneath suddenly woke up.