Prologue

Beckett Andrew Adams.
Age: 27
DOB: 4/8/1988
Alas: None known.
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Weight: 165
Height: 6'0"
Tattoos/Scars/Identifiable- "Live Free" RT chest. Glock handgun on Left forearm, birth mark- left chest. Scar- left leg, eyebrow, right shoulder blade, and abdomen.

Wanted: Armed robbery, kidnapping, resisting arrest, assaulting a police officer, possession of controlled substance, repeat offender, possible murder suspect.

Last know address: Unknown.

Relative: deceased.

If found, do not try to apprehended. Considered Armed and dangerous. Contact 888-555-2353
*******************

Ellie Grace James
Age: 24
DOB: 5/6/1991
Alas: Unknown
Hair: Sandy brown
Eyes: Hazel
Weight: 110
Height: 5'4"
Tattoo/scar/identifiable: Birthmark rt thigh.

Possible Kidnap Victim

Address: 128 Chestnut Blvd.

Relatives: Jack & Marie James

Will be accompanied by a male, contact the police at 888-555-2353. POSSIBLE KIDNAP VICTIM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Beckett-
My eyes scanned the papers that hung up around our town and I could feel eyes on me. I consciously tugged the sleeves to my hoodie down, hiding the outline of the tattoo on my forearm. It was time for us to go, they were on to us and I wouldn't risk the chance of getting caught.

The thrill was in the chase, yes, but I had far better things to protect than my ego and my need for adrenaline.
We would leave tonight, no questions asked and make our way some place that no one had ever heard of Beckett Adams.

How we have managed to stay low key for this long in this sleepy little town is beyond me. Ellie learned the rules fairly quickly and she's done well with obeying them now.

Kenny, Hunter, Quinn and Cash have done fairly well with supplying us with what we need, which right now isn't much.

I feel a pang of guilt inside of me and I step foot into the dark room because I know Ellie doesn't want to go. This is just how things have to be. Leave or get caught, and I refuse to spend the rest of my time rotting away in a cell just like my old man had while I was kid and before I had taken his life.

Ellie didn't have much to say when I told her of my plans, she cried and I wiped her tears, she understood, she had to. It was what is best for her, for me, for US.

I don't fair well to tell details of my life, I'm pretty private about those things, but I had opened up to Ellie after the first time she witnessed me working with the boys as Relentless 5.

I hated that she had to see that, but I didn't have another choice. She understands now, I think. She seems too. Ellie's really opened up to me now. She no longer screams at me or yells cuss words when I ask her how she is.

Most days she even wonders our little home without restraints, but she still can't be trusted while I'm away. She's not afraid of me now and those bruises and that cut on her lip is starting to heal.

I'm glad that we have found a happy medium, Ellie and I.

NOTE: This is MY own story, any relation to any one person is concidental. I do NOT give my permission for anyone to copy, rewrite or use the same story line as mine.

Do not plagiarize. If you shall need to use something, contact me first. Also, these are MY words, if you see this story being copied, notify me immediately. COPYRIGHT BELONGS TO JAYREADS5 and the author behind that username.