Chapter 6

Beckett Andrew Adams.
Age: 27
DOB: 4/8/1988
Alas: None known.
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Weight: 165
Height: 6'0"
Tattoos/Scars/Identifiable- "Live Free" RT chest. Glock handgun on Left forearm, birth mark- left chest. Scar- left leg, eyebrow, right shoulder blade, and abdomen.

Wanted: Armed robbery, kidnapping, resisting arrest, assaulting a police officer, possession of controlled substance, repeat offender, possible murder suspect.

Last know address: Unknown.

Relative: deceased.

If found, do not try to apprehended. Considered Armed and dangerous. Contact 888-555-2353
*******************

Ellie Grace James
Age: 24
DOB: 5/6/1991
Alas: Unknown
Hair: Sandy brown
Eyes: Hazel
Weight: 110
Height: 5'4"
Tattoo/scar/identifiable: Birthmark rt thigh.

Possible Kidnap Victim

Address: 128 Chestnut Blvd.

Relatives: Jack & Marie James

Will be accompanied by a male, contact the police at 888-555-2353. POSSIBLE KIDNAP VICTIM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I panicked, feeling like the world was closing in on me. I slowly backed away from the store and walked down the street before the I got to the alleyway.

I ran to the truck, where Quinn was waiting and banged on the hood and jerked on the door. "Let's go! Go! Go!" I said as Quinn started the truck and we piled out.

"Dude, what happened?" He said looking in the rear view.

"We gotta go. Cmon, take us back to the house and then we gotta go." I said.

How could they have caught onto us?

"Dude, what's going on? " he said.

"They're looking for us. El and me. We got to go. I don't know what I was thinking." I said when I slammed my fist into the dash.

A few minutes later, Quinn slid into the driveway and we both got out running up the steps.

"Ken, Hunter, Cash.!!" Quinn hollered when we got to the door.

I sat on the sofa as I watched them come running toward us.

"What? What is it man? Beck, you ok?" Cash said.

I just sat there, when my head rested in my hands. How could I have been so stupid to think none of the witnesses wouldn't recognize me, or her for that matter.

"Beckett was out scouting the electronic place, when he saw something. I'm not quite sure. All I know is he came back to the truck and said they are looking for him and the girl. " Quinn said.

"Beck, dude. What's going on?" Cash said to me.

"We got to go. We got to go. Tonight. It has to be tonight." I replied.

"Where are we going?" Hunter said.

I didn't answer him. I didn't know. They didn't know. We just had to go.

"Kenny, you and Quinn start packing up our guns." Cash said.

"Hunter, you pack up what food we have."