Chapter 21

-Beckett-

"He did what?" I exclaimed, followed by "How?"

" I don't know. And honestly after I did what I had to do, I didn't stick around to find out." She swallowed.

"Did he hurt you?" I asked her.

I felt her shuffle against my chest. "No. He did say though that my uncle paid a lot of money to find me."

"I guess that makes sense." I whispered.

"Beckett, I'm afraid." She said lowly.

I pulled her in close. No amount of times I've had to reassure her would be be enough, but I would protect her.

"It's ok. I am here. Even if they came for you, we would run if that's what you wanted."

"I believe you." She said as she ran her finger down my stomach.

"Thank you."

I didn't have to ask what for, because I already knew.

I held her for awhile before I told her I needed to go speak to the boys.

"Hey Beckett." Kenny said.

"Round em' up. Seems Damon here needs a lesson." I said propping myself on the door.

When we made our way down the steps and to small door I had instructed Ellie to place him in, I took the key out of my jeans pocket and quickly opened it.

Damon was sitting in the floor, his head hung low. Blood stained the floor.

"Damon." Quinn called.

He slowly looked up and smiled when he saw me.

"Hello Beckett. How's the princess this morning?" He coaxed me.

"You know, that one, she sure is a feisty little thing. Taste so sweet, so responsive."

"Shut your mouth, you piece of shit." I said as I kneeled down grabbing his cheeks between my hand and squeezing.

"Ellie would never allow you to touch her." I said squeezing further and then just like he had done to us in true Damon fashion, I spat in his face before getting up, and taking my place beside Cash.

"That little bitch of yours stabbed me right here in my damn leg." He said trying to show us his blood stained jeans.

"Good." Cash scoffed.

I looked to him and nodded, I'll admit it , I was proud.

"This is how it's going to go, Damon. You're going to tell us what the hell is going on with Ellie and why you wanted her and if you don't, I'm sure Ellie won't have a problem having a repeat of last night until she drains every drop of blood from you." Quinn spoke.

"Ellie told me what you said, the bullshit you spat about her uncle paying the three one five. Cmon now, you expected me to believe that?" I followed.

"You know Beckett, you really misjudge the power of the three one five these days. See what you don't know is that Marcus and Dear Ol Uncle Mickey share the same hatred for you. Maybe just maybe, Marcus sought out the James family for vengeance against you as a plea to help find everyone's favorite brunette." Damon said.

"What's Marcus plan now? Return Ellie and kill me?" I asked.

Damon laughed. "You expect me to answer that."

"What did I say Damon?"
Quinn said.

"It's like this. Either you find some way to save Ellie and get away or leave with the consequences. Now I do believe I've gave you enough, so could you be gentlemen and have someone tend to this leg and actually feed me, yeah?" Damon said.