Chapter 23

This gets a little steamy. *warning*

-Beckett-

After I walked out of the room, I rounded up the boys for a little one on one.

So much built up anger and frustration had me seeping and I needed to expel it before it cost me a lot more than a fight.

Quinn and I went against each other. I didn't mind to beat the crap out of him, he was an easy target who was cocky and lacked the skills that were compatible with me.

Quinn, Kenny and Hunter had been trained to fight differently than Cash and I. Most of our training came from the three one five.

"What you got beck?" Quinn teased me as he stepped to hit me and I dunked my head.

"C'mon now, pretty miss El got into that head and now you can't think straight." He called again before swinging an arm to hit me and I blocked it.

I smiled at him. "Quinn." I nodded my head.

BAM, his fist hit my jaw and I shuttered a step backwards.

'Has anyone ever told you, you hit like a girl? 'I thought in my head.

Quinn stepped forward bringing his knee up to hit my in the ribs before I swooped his feet out from under him and he fell onto his back.

I dove on top of him. Left, right, I connected with each side of his face. Left, left, I connected with his ribs.

I stood up and motioned a "come here" gesture to him. "Cmon Quinn. Get up." I hollered to him.

When he stood, we both exchanged punches before Cash came between us and stopped our fight.

I walked to the chair in the damp room and grabbed my shirt and wiped my face.

Cash came over, "Everything alright man?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm good." I said patting him on the shoulder and walking away.

"Beck." He called out.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Get some rest." He followed.

Fighting didn't make it any better. I tried to submit myself but I wanted to walk upstairs and throw Ellie down and kiss her until she told me she loved me. I wanted to take her far away so she didn't have to worry about men like me or Marcus or Mickey.

I calmed down enough to return back to her apartment. And when I walked into the door she was asleep on the couch. I couldn't find myself to wake her so I covered her up with blankets and made a pallet beside her on the floor.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Beckett, you go in through the side door." Hunter said.

"We will follow up on the north side." Quinn repeated for the 10th time.

We had been staging a break in for a electronic store for a while, we knew all the steps. . We needed more cameras for surveillance, burner cellphones, and Cash had his eye sat on a TV/ blu Ray combo.

The heist went practically as planned until we heard sirens blaring around the building.

"Kenny must have not disarmed the security." Cash yelled stuffing what he could in his bag.

"Run!"

We all 5 ran toward the van, but the cops soon were close on our tail. I had swiped a few more things I thought we needed and I hadn't gotten a chance to make it to the van before we were surrounded.