𝐎𝐍𝐄

Hyunjin hung on the pole, moving his limbs provocatively yet gracefully to the music. His blue underwear set covered with rhinestones sparkled under flashing lights. He could hear the front-row men vulturing.

Music boomed in his ears and flooded his senses. With a smirk, he spun down the bar and landed on the floor in a split.

His high heels clicked as he walked up the stage, swinging his hips. He raised his arms and caressed his body. Oh, Hyunjin knew he was the center of the world.

He crawled on all fours, facing the first rich man in the audience. Stretching his long legs to the sky, he performed his routine. His figure was drowned in a rain of purple dollar bills.

At the end of the song, he picked up a few bills and stuffed them into his top and down the sides of his pants. With kisses to the crowd, he strutted off the stage. His blue high heels were the last thing seen before he disappeared behind the curtain.

.

Hyunjin flung himself onto one of the red chairs and put his feet up on the empty dressing table. "Is' a good crowd tonight," he said to the boy who was next. The latter fixed his fake lashes and turned to Hyunjin. "Thanks, Havana," and he got into position.

He wore a schoolgirl uniform and wobbled on his shoes. "Foxie." Jeongin turned to face him at his call. "You'll be fine." Hyunjin caught the boy's nervous smile before his theme song played and he stepped through the curtain.

Hyunjin put his head on the back of his neck, both arms resting on the armrests, and took a deep breath. Thousands of perfumes were stuck on the walls, and thousands of young men sweated in this room. Billions of dollars must have flown through this. He loved it.

Under the dim light, he counted the money he had picked up. Not bad for a Tuesday night.

He sorted the club's currency and packed it into his fluffy purse. He stretched, a few of his bones coming back to life. A broad smile returned to his face. With that, he opened the back door and stepped into the club.

.

Warm air immediately rushed to him. It brushed his legs as he strutted through the rows. The floor was littered with purple bills and other... better-undefined things.

With a flirtatious smile here and a small compliment to the Man in the Suit there, he walked to the bar. When the bartender saw him, he had already started mixing his drink. Hyunjin leaned against the bar and surveyed the club.

Jeongin danced on the round stage, his uniform spread out on the floor except for a scandalous lingerie part. Some men stood up and tossed handfuls of bills at him. Hyunjin smiled. He loved the atmosphere. With a large tip, he accepted his drink and continued around the room.

All corners and seats in the back rows were occupied. For a gentleman's club that meant there was a customer and a dancer. So he just waved and winked at people as he passed them. He didn't want to steal customers from his colleagues.

He proceeded to look for a victim. In between, he briefly sat next to a regular. And with a small pile of bills and more unnecessary knowledge about Bitcoins, he returned to searching.

At the back, somewhat secluded, was the largest lounge the club had to offer. The room had a circle of white leather sofas, and a pole in the middle of it.

After a short exchange with the guard standing in front of it, he entered. As expected, there was an audience to please.

"Gentlemen." Hyunjin smiled at the men in the dark. With smooth movements, he sat between them. "How are you guys doin'? Are you havin' fun?"