𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

Well, Hyunjin thought that with a good night's sleep and a few ibuprofen, nothing ailment would have survived the evening. Until Kira wrote in the group chat. 

"A party booked out the second floor with no dancers. So we need to take a few of you out of the program today. It's getting too crowded otherwise. Order from the boss."

But that wasn't the problem. The problem was the private message he got seconds later. Where Kira told him he couldn't dance today. "What's wrong?" Jeongin mumbled into the receiver.

"That stinkin' prick, it's all his fault that-"

But Jeongin interrupted before more curses could be spoken. "Can this wait until I get home? I'm in the middle of alecture?"

Hyunjin snorted. "But..."

"Hyune I love you but I really need this material." And then the call cut off.

Hyunjin threw his phone on the sofa. What should I do now? The TV blasts the morning show to himself. Hyunjin turned up the volume until the reporters' voices tore through his eardrums.

The conversation with Caramel... Blake must have caught it.He had probably threatened or cornered him; unfortunately, Caramel was far too good-natured to withstand pressure.

Hyunjin felt like he was in Criminal Minds. He now had to track things down. Although all that nonsenseis unnecessary. Plus the police would never really show up to help anyone here in the penthouse. If it was really the case and they showed up, everyone without money would be jailed.Oh, we love the system.

No, all that thinking doesn't help either. Meanwhile, smoke came out of his ears from his spiraling thoughts. Hyunjin jumped to his feet. He stomped around the apartment. "SHIT!!!"

Every object he encountered received a right hook. Anger gathered behind his forehead and developed into an incrediblysevere headache. Hyunjin screamed. He threw himself on the sofa and screamed until his lungs couldn't take it anymore. His vocal cords were raw and his headache pulsed against his scalp at the same rate. All in vain.

After an hour, he finally found something to do. After Hyunjin rearranged his entire room, a long-forgotten joint was found in one of the drawers.

And after the first few puffs, the problem didn't seem so terrible anymore. With each exhale, angerdrained from his body. The image faded. The living room quickly turned into a hotbox. The weed made Hyunjin's limbs lighter. Hyunjin felt his socks resting against his feet. How his underwear was uncomfortably pulled up in places where it shouldn't be.

Without any real plan, he muttered to himself as his thoughts circled through time and space. Somewhere in the land between his beloved purple bills and Blake the asshole, Jisung emerged from the smoke. Not really. But it took Hyunjin two minutes to realize and get his heartbeat back under control. That would be the cherry on top. 

But while his mind was on it, why not get to the bottom of Jeongin's words?

As the son of a highly respected politician, Jisung was like any other child of the wannabe starlet personas of social media and Hollywood in the limelight. And who would know about such things better than everyone's best friend, the almighty internet?

Han Peter Jisung. Better known as Han Junior. A simple 25-year-old with more than a 2 billion net worth. Half of this, of course, is because he has spoken several times in significant supreme trials. His testimony has helped several members of his father's party avoid jail for all the usual crimes of the white-collar class.

However, the young man has made a name for himself with the number of buildings and land he earns as a Real Estate agent on the side. He is busy full-time in the stock market.

Not only that, Hyunjinalso found an entire company under his name. This company is highly praised among professionals for the revenue they bring to their clients. They broadcast daily episodes on their news show, where they describe with expertise and chagrin the course of their most popular stocks.

Hyunjin read all this from websites and videos. To be honest, he had no idea, really no idea at all, what half of these things meant. From Networth to Real Estate. Nobody needs that. Especially not Hyunjin.

But he was looking at the screen, half-assedly following the latest episode of their news, where Man One, his weird bodybuilder, bodyguard friend, rattled off a list.

Hyunjin rubbed his forehead. Did he learn anything? He shrugged his shoulders in perplexity and closed his computer. Jisung seemed like a decent guy. With a balanced concept of justice... What the hell is he talking about?

Let's be honest. Hyunjin didn't care about that in the slightest. Jisung was rich and his vest was white. That's what counts. Plus he was giving him a good time. YOLO I guess. 
That mindset never killed anyone did it?

(this is the first actually new chapter I have written in a long time, but we're back on track bitchesssss hehe. now what do we think of the pace of this story, it's hard from the inside to see if things are progressing the way i want them to. how do you feel about this dear readers? any special thoughts you'd like to share?)

(any grammar or clarity mistakes? if you don't understand something that has happened so far don't be afraid to ask. I'd love to help!) 

(ALSO, what kind of uploading/update schedule do you guys prefer??)