𝐒𝐈𝐗

When he opened the door, he was not surprised to see his boss. Although his heart pumping hard, he walked nonchalantly toward the last free chair in the room.

That it was in direct view of Jisung and his boss was collateral damage.

"Havana..." It was his boss who broke the silence first. "Mr. Han has voiced a... suggestion."

His boss was small. Everything about him resembled the cliché of bad books and movies. His musk stanked up the whole room. His hair was so plastered with gel that it stuck to his head like a second skin. The dancers knew him only by Mr. Disgust. His real name was Pierre Kim. That alone made Hyunjin stifle a laugh whenever he saw him.

"And that would be?" he asked, his eyes resting on Jisung.

"Mr. Han wants to buy you." His eyebrows disappeared under his hairline. "Excuse me?" His boss made an annoyed noise and sat up straight in his chair.

Jisung replied. "I want you to work for me. That would include giving you a room, a key to my home, and a generous salary."

"With that, of course, a portion will contribute to the club," his boss interrupted.

Jisung shook his head. "No, I'll pay you a certain amount, but you're not the person doing the work, so I won't pay you for it. We discussed that earlier, after all."

His boss laughed, his sleazy voice from smoking echoing in Hyunjin's ears, and pure disgust spread through him. "What do you want to pay a whore for?"

Jisung's response was prompt. "I forbid you to call him that."

Hyunjin stared at his boss. He knew he didn't think much of the dancers but the extent was unknown to him until now. And he wished it had stayed that way.

"A gentleman's club has nothing to do with prostitution, but if the company boss doesn't even know that..." Jisung's gaze was only on the boss, his voice cold.

"No no, of course not. I'm just saying..."

Jisung leaned forward until he had both elbows propped up on his desk. "Mr. Kim. You just sign the contract. The rest is none of your business, pardon my language. I think you have forgotten who I am."

A sarcastic smile spread across his lips. The man nodded. He crossed his short arms in front of his beer belly. "And since you've already signed the contract, you have no business being here." Mr. Kim seemed intent on maintaining his dignity and stood up politely. As he fled the room, he presented a wine stain on the back of his white suit.

As soon as the door shut behind him, Hyunjin breathed in relief.

"Damn that guy pissed me off." Jisung threw himself back into his chair and ran both hands through his hair. The dancer watched him, especially as his jaw tightened while he cursed.

"It wasn't that bad though," Hyunjin replied with a laugh and stood up.

"How dare he call you dancers, let alone you Gorgeous... whores?" Jisung looked at him as if he knew the answer. But he shrugged and leaned back against the table opposite him. It lasted on like that for a while. Hyunjin eyed his nails and cleaned the dirt off his nail bed.

"Never mind now," he finally said. "I'd be much more interested in how you got the idea to buy me, big guy."

Jisung's face changed in seconds. He grinned. His hand patted invitingly on his lap, where Hyunjin was quickly seated.

"I was thinking of making you mine, but you would like to be my slave more, no?" His hand traveled up his long leg. His fingers traced every curve and bump in his body.

Hyunjin grinned as well. "You may be right about that, big guy..." He calmly put his arm around his shoulder. "And what are my duties?"

Jisung's hand ghosted higher, soon hitting the edge of the bunny costume. He hummed in satisfaction. "You're keen to hear it aren't you?" Their eyes met in pure lust for each other as if it were a reflex by now.

"And what if I am?" Hyunjin muttered, running his fingers through Jisung's hair at the back of his head. "Of course you are, needy little thing..." The hand ran back up his leg.

"You dance when I'm working in my office and whenever I want you to. If I need a glass of water you get it. When I need a footrest, you're it."

Every single word left his mouth precisely so that it was burned into Hyunjin's brain. "And if I need a quickie on my father's desk..." His voice was so sensual that it slipped right under his skin. "You let me have you, all the ways I want."

 An eyebrow raised Hyunjin kept silent. "Okay..." he whispered hoarsely.