𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

WARNING: this contains a cnc (consensual non-consent) as well as very, very harsh punishment. don't like it, don't read it. don't come complaining to me later.  And I got a little carried away, so exuse that.

And so every day after work, they were planning. Long moved to one of the veterans apartments they discussed till their brains melted. Every wall plastered full of lists. Lists included names of powerful individuals from all over the country. Seungmin took it from the visitor's directory.

They got the girl strippers on board. At least the ones that wanted to join. They warned the other ones early enough so that they could quit and start somewhere else. Hyunjin was putting everything on one card, and that was to win. No matter what.

A ten-step plan was formed, so naive in its nature and too plain for the unknowing sight, to work. But they were determined.

Jeongin got in touch with the VIPs once more. They prefer not knowing how the young male made them agree to this plan. It had to be more than kind words for sure.

.

What ifs were their biggest enemies. And still, one big question loomed over their heads and made it hard to stay concentrated... What if it doesn't work. Were they really willing to die for an industry they slipped into because of stupid coincidences and bad financial situations?

That point remained unspoken. A topic so sensitive everyone would start to feel the wrath Hyunjin bottled up inside of him, they were sure of it. The dancer, though always kind and with status inside the community, was flawed. Who isn't?

But especially in times like this, with pressure beating them up, more ugly traits of the people manifested themselves. It added up to the tension more than they could probably bear for much longer.

Too many sleepless nights, worth the price? Hyunjin helped Jeongin study for his exams and was obnoxious enough to bully Blake out of their apartment. The frustration took form and color in Hyunjin's hair; a crimson color was intense and angry.

.

His stage persona got a new touch with it. Hyunjin started performing to Chase Atlantic songs in more leather and latex than he used to. The regulars welcomed the change and filled his pockets with purple cash.

But the paper wouldn't stop the wounds from bleeding. Wouldn't stop the pain no matter how much Hyunjin stuffed on top of it. Like Band-Aids couldn't help much with a cut throat. Hyunjin kept trying, blinded by the voices in his head pushing him further and further into an unhealthy coping mechanism.

Even Jisung had heard of the change in his appearance. He continued, and I quote Hyunjin, to "make a fuss" about it the next day. Not that Hyunjin would know what the man had said, as he didn't open his messages. 

.

He did before the day he'd be going over again and smirked at the comments his dom made.

Actually, it was a voice message. A threat.

 "Our dynamic thrives on the exchange of power and control, and if you ignore my messages and don't even bother to send a picture, it shows your lack of intelligence. I went to the tattoo store with you, I would have stopped you if I didn't like it. But this?" Jisung's voice turned into a grim chuckle. "I really thought you'd figure that much out by now. Then again..." 

Hyunjin's stomach turned and a grimace pulled over his face. Of course, he wasn't happy. But oh Jisung's ego was just so big, he was always shoving it right into his face. A bittersweet sensation -like an addiction to Hyunjin. Gosh, every time he wanted to spit into his face and rebel against his power play, one look into his eyes was enough to fully submit again. And if he dared to stand his ground Jisung would always take his sweet time teaching him how to behave.