𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Life is strange. Although Hyunjin was so comfortable in his hotbox of his room, reality kept pushing him out to face reality. And reality was messing with him. The universe had to hate him.

Why else would Blake be standing in the middle of their apartment, suitcase and all. "What are you doin' here..." Hyunjin coughed, trying to conceal the smoke coming from his room.

"They're letting the bartenders move in, so we have to rearrange the suits." Said Blake, as if that was the most obvious fact in the world. How could Hyunjin be so stupid not to know that? He wanted to roll his eyes, but stoned him choose peace.

"And why didn't I hear about this before you barged in here?" Now, of course, he didn't try to hide how much Blake disgusted him. But Hyunjin couldn't afford to pick a fight tonight.

"Kira's just slow with information, you know?" Blake shrugged and walked into the supposedly empty room. The contract they signed for their living situations said to save one room for cases like this, but in all the years Hyunjin has worked here they did not ask about it.

"Don't put her name in your mouth, you don't know her like that," Hyunjin hissed and followed him. Blake pushed the door open. Now, Jeongin and he had never thought about cleaning the room, where a bunch of their outfits and shoes lie around. They used the bed for things better left unsaid.

Blake turned around to look at Hyunjin. He demonstratively threw his bags into the room and walked out. "I hope you clean your mess up before I come back." With that, he pushed past Hyunjin who stumbled.

He pressed his hand against the wall and watched Blake wide-eyed. The tall guy moved around the apartment as if it was his duty. Hyunjin shook his head and blinked. There's no way. But Blake was still there, inspecting their cupboards and magazines.

The surrounding air became so tense it got hard to breathe in. Both knew what happened.Hyunjin sighed. The audacity this man had was insane. "I'd appreciate it if you kept your hands out of my business..."

They continued bickering, Blake acting so stuck up that it was hard to not punch his face into the ground.

"I just wanna scratch that motherfuckers eyeballs out. Ugh he needs to shut up." Jeongin groaned as he pushed his box of clothes to his room. He had called on the way home and got a detailed briefing about the situation.

"No literally, who does he think he is? The worst part is that Kira didn't even talk about it." Hyunjin searched around behind the bed. He heard a door close.

"Why??" Jeongin shot up and turned to his friend. "Cuz boss told her to," Hyunjin said, muffled over the mountain of clothes in his arms. "This is so very fishy I swear."

Jeongin shook his head. "Not gonna lie I'm just trying to pay my bills and quit all this when I get my degree. I don't need this kind of drama in my life anymore," he sighed.

His friend just giggled and shrugged his shoulders. "But it's fun, ain't it?" Getting no response from Jeongin, he looked up to see a slightly disappointed grimace on his face. Hyunjin's eyebrows jump up for a second. "Whatever," he said as he shuffled to his room.

He froze in his doorway. And his edge of irritation had returned in a matter of seconds upon seeing an unwanted guest. "Blake..." The tone in his voice was more a warning than anything else.

His eyes fixated on the small bag in his hands. The one filled with a familiar white substance. "Put it down, right now."

"Hey man," Blake shrugged, putting both his hands up. "Gossiping isn't very nice now is it?"

Hyunjin exhaled sharply. "I'm not fuckin' playin' with you. Get the fuck out before I'm breaking that dirty hand of yours." 

His eyebrows twitched just like his hand beside his body. His acrylic nails were digging into the palm of his hand, begging to be buried somewhere in Blake's face to leave some damage.

You could see the realization hit him. Blake tiptoed out of the room, holding his tongue. Hyunjin had a reputation at the club. Though he was a sort of veteran and people admired him for his skills... he gained his respect. His vest was gray with some red spots. Let's pretend they're polka dots.

Hyunjin didn't let him pass him. "If I see you touching my stuff one more time..." Instead, he pushed him aside and snatched his coke. "Pray for yourself."