𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Dancers and staff poured through the club doors. 

Hyunjin and Jeongin discussed whether or not the edible glitter had caused anyone to vomit glitter into the kitchen. 

There must have been 30 dancers heading to the basement. The red carpet dulled their steps. In the dressing room stood the most attractive women and men in town.

 "Which one should I take?" Jeongin threw his bag on the bench and opened his locker next to Hyunjin's. 

"Are you on the floor or the pole tonight?"

 " I think Pole..." 

Hyunjin hummed, stuffing his Michael Kors bag into his closet. 

"I guess I'll take you..." Jeongin, by now, was talking to himself. The other brushed his sweatpants off his legs. He hummed a song. As he pulled his sweater over his head, a loud intake of breath was heard. 

Hyunjin tried to stifle a laugh as Jeongin threw himself into his arm and shook him. "You look so badass Hyune," he squeaked, bringing others' attention. 

"Havana!" Betty screamed halfway across the room. "Turn for me." And he rolled his eyes playfully. However, he followed her request and put on a show for her. 

"Oh my god I think I just came." She wailed. Some complained, but Hyunjin laughed. She was the world's most lesbian person. But it was better to keep it secret. Because even in highly respected clubs like the Penthouse, envy was not written off. And if men know the woman in front of them doesn't like them, it's terrible for business. 

The looks of the other dancers on Hyunjin were obvious to him. In particular, Blade seemed to dislike the cute skirt and the white thong. 

"I guess we'll never dance in patnerlook eh?" Jeongin asked as the two sat on the bench and put on their boots. He pointed to his neon orange one-piece set. And then to Hyunjin who was dressed in black and white from top to bottom. 

"Don't think so." Hyunjin laughed. 

 The dancers who hadn't put on makeup yet were sitting in front of the huge mirror. There was a drift of different perfumes and body sprays all around them. 

Hyunjin himself took rose water today to boost his "innocent" concept. 

The doors swung open. Seungmin and Kira trudged into the locker room. "Baby strippers come here, control!" And from everywhere, mostly younger girls and boys scurried to them and lined up. Jeongin was one of them. 

Hyunjin leaned against a cabinet with his arms crossed, talking to Betty. One eye always remained on Jeongin. No one would do him wrong. Not as long as Hyunjin watched him. 

Betty adjusted her bra. "How many are you on?" 

Hyunjin grinned at the question. "Three."

And the blue-haired woman widened her eyes. "Fuck you..." She turned around and dug $10 out of her pocket. " Who was it?" She asked as he accepted the money.

 "A pimp." 

She groaned out. "Just because of the bet, dismissing yourself with something like that... is actually cheating, isn't it?"

 Hyunjin brushed a hair strand out of his view. "He was really hot, though." 

"Is he coming again today?"

 He shrugged. "I haven't seen him here before..." He adjusted his skirt. He wasn't averse to seeing the man again. 

"Okay all set!!!" Kira's voice echoed through the room. "Come on chop chop, let's go."