𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"Thank you good sir," Hyunjin said before the door slammed shut and the Taxi drove off. Hyunjin cocked his head to the side, "I guess someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed god damn it."

He shouldered his bag and made his way inside. He didn't even pretend to be able to walk up the stairs and went to the kitchen instead. A big sigh left him as he bent down. His whole lower body hurt. Some parts more than others. Who decided sex had to be so painful?

On second thought, Hyunjin chuckled, he did. He pretty much volunteered to be wrecked. He grabbed a pickle jar. 

"Welp." The flashbacks painted a smile on his face that could last for days. Yeah, he for sure won't forget about that one for a while.

He kicked the door shut with his butt and turned to the whiteboard. "What?" He mumbled with a full mouth and almost dropped his precious pickle jar in the process. 

The schedule was non-existent. At least the one he knew a few days ago before he left. "Jesus Christ."

All the baby strippers had the second-floor stage... and had to share it for the whole night. Which, as Hyunjin went down the list, meant six boys for a whole night.

The door opened. "Hyunjin, thank god you're back!" Jeongin ran up to him and hugged him from behind. "This place is a lost cause, I don't even want to be in our apartment anymore without you there. Blake has some weird ass friends over and they're smoking crack in there. Then he threatened to burn my college books and I just... I just can't."

Hyunjin dropped all his things to the floor and hugged Jeongin tight to his chest. "It's fine, calm down baby..."

Jeongin shook his head in his arms, burying himself somewhere in the big hoodie of his friend. While Hyunjin stared off into space. So many questions, of which half could be answered with a single name. But again, he faltered. Why was no one saying anything? If this goes on for any longer...

.

"All the guys that are just tryin' to make some extra cash will be gone. No everyone will be gone." Hyunjin looked around the room. 

He had brought some veteran strippers, as well as Kira and Seungmin together. It was 4 AM, the end of a long shift for most of them.

At first, the group was skeptical. But Hyunjin and Jeongin kept pressing, presenting videos of the happenings in their apartment. The truth slowly began to sink in. The kitchen was definitely not the safest option to hold this meeting, but where else? So they sat around the table, nervously shifting in their chairs.

The tension in the room was palpable as they looked at each other. Of course, Hyunjin's first words were met with a wall. It was like every decision made by the higher-ups was aimed at hindering the progress of the club, or even worse. But how do you tell that to a group that doesn't want to face the facts?

"And the girls have troubles like this too?" One of them asked into the round. Seungmin dropped his head. For the longest time, no one said anything. It was eerie. The otherwise lively nature of this place had seemingly died in under a week. That's nothing you can just do. It had even broken the spirit of some Hyunjin never seen depressed before. This must've been planned long before.

There was a persistent cloud hanging over their heads. An unfamiliar weight upon their shoulders. It seemed to grow heavier with each passing second of silence.

He couldn't get it, no not a single excuse would make the behavior some of the dancers showed understandable. This was his life. This club was all he had. His family, his home, his work –yes it consumed him but willingly, like in a good way. At least in his eyes, it was that way.